Roast Bloody Metro

Remove this Banner Ad

Just be thankful you have a functioning public transport system.
A lot of us don't.

Oh, and how the * do you use Myki?
I was in the big smoke on Thursday for a checkup and decided to go into town for some shopping.
Ended up walking as I couldnt work out how to use the public transport.
As a native Victorian I have to wonder what the impact this has on visitors to our fine state.
I suppose it was cheaper for me to park at the hospital anyway than to drive into the city and pay huge dollars to park.

Just be thankful you have a functioning public transport system.
A lot of us don't.

Oh, and how the * do you use Myki?
I was in the big smoke on Thursday for a checkup and decided to go into town for some shopping.
Ended up walking as I couldnt work out how to use the public transport.
As a native Victorian I have to wonder what the impact this has on visitors to our fine state.
I suppose it was cheaper for me to park at the hospital anyway than to drive into the city and pay huge dollars to park.
Do you have a myki card?

No.
I live three hours from Melbourne.
No ?Myki card. No public transport at all!

Funny thing is that I'm going to London soon and already have an
Oyster card. So easy and seamless that system is.
Myki? What a mess.
Once you've get a myki you have it to use when you need it - just like the oyster
If you register on line, put $10 or $20 on it, then it's ready to use when you need it.
The system is ok once you have the card

I was going to go to the footy today and saw there were no trains leaving Highett.

Buses do no good for my hatred of touching people.

No Trains on Sandy Line = That is Pretty Pathetic

i don't know how visitors deal with myki. because it costs like $5 just for the myki with no money. there should be a temporary card

Remove this Banner Ad

Back