have been watching this all weekend

hilarious

yes its jock humor and yes its hilarious

[YOUTUBE]2E8jd8cAFLk[/YOUTUBE]

its all about the THAD

[YOUTUBE]SZ8v1CHjCaM[/YOUTUBE]

yet to see him in a scene he wasn't funny in

Haha yeah, good stuff.

I've found season 2 to be a bit underwhelming though. I think it's because they had to re-write the whole season and write out Craig Shilo, who was one of the major characters in the first season. They needed a "normal" guy, and Craig was it. Basically the entire season one storyline with him was pointless. It's a shame too.

But aslong as Thad Castle is still in the show, I'll keep loving it haha. Radon isn't coming back next season either.

* yes! I love this show. Going to donate $50 to the kick starter, if I had the money I would donate the $10k to party in the goat house and hopefully get a little something from Sammy's sister ;)

The rewards for donating are funny. 10k gets you into the movie with at least 1 line, and a ticket to the world premiere and private viewing with Samny the mascot at his joint in LA.

One of the most underrated shows to have been on T.V and whenever I can't decide what to watch I always default back to BMS.

I so hope this movie goes ahead and we can have some new BMS to look forward to. It would be interesting to see what they would do plot wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I have now watched all 3 seasons, very funny show.

I think my favourite character is Harmon, his lines made me laugh the most maybe it was that weird accent but still he was great.

Thad is Thad so he was always going to be funny love his high pitched screams, it was good they didnt make him a complete a-hole.

Sammy had some very funny moments too.

Highlights of the top of my head are the pocket pussy episode, the one were they vow to celibate oh and the girls, 100's of stunning girls.

Thad "I know what this is, you want to see me fail but my will is stronger than 10,000.....................pelicans"

Highlights of the top of my head are the pocket pussy episode, the one were they vow to celibate oh and the girls, 100's of stunning girls.

They are 2 of my fave episodes as well. Thad has some great quotes in them.

"The site of your awesome boobs disgusts me"

"If it's not back in my locker first thing in the morning I'm gonna take out all my sexual frustrations on you"

"Every time I sink my humongous d*** inside that piece of plastic; I remember my dad"

Bump.

Just started watching this and have to say how has it taken me this long to find out about this show.

Only reason I checked it out was because Alan Ritchson is playing a part in Rooster Teeth produced movie 'Lazerteam', and I wanted to see what he had been in, and saw that this show had a pretty decent rating.

Absoloutely lost my s**t when they were playing football off their heads then the no armed girl started to run at Thad with the beer can arms.

Season 3 is IMO the best season of the lot. Enjoy.

Second season was my favourite

Mainly for

maxresdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back