Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalAlaric

All Australian
Aug 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Chris Judd, Lenny Hayes, Kane Cornes and Shane Crawford to take over hosting the footy show for this year. New format similar to the one the Marngrook footy show uses.

Actually... It's not really a rumour.

I just made it up.

Chris Judd, Lenny Hayes, Kane Cornes and Shane Crawford to take over hosting the footy show for this year. New format similar to the one the Marngrook footy show uses.

Actually... It's not really a rumour.

I just made it up.
I know they need to be retired, but I'd love to see, Juddy, Dane Swan, Roughy and big Johno Brown host the show... That I would watch !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DaVillaBlues

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots, Man City
Actually it's a pretty good question - who of current or recently retired players would be a great host or panellist for a show like TFS?

I'd like a knowledgeable woman, Caro is actually surprisingly good value on Footy Classified, when she's not directing her Arrow at Carlton.

Past players who would be good TFS hosts, Simon Black, Kouta, Warren Tredrea (he's a bit marmite, but a show needs that type of personality), Brett Kirk, and Dean Cox.

Mind you, I'd prefer it if we had callers and special commentators who don't try make the game all about themselves (Derm, BT and Dwayne 'Dwibbley' Russell are the worst examples)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back