Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_Crippy

Club Legend
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Blues put on a kids clinic today at Preston (took the nephew), pretty much all the senior list there. Notably couldn't spot Doc or Menz at all. Only other two i didnt see were Byrne and Sheehan.

Blues put on a kids clinic today at Preston (took the nephew), pretty much all the senior list there. Notably couldn't spot Doc or Menz at all. Only other two i didnt see were Byrne and Sheehan.

Did we win?

Cunctipotent

Senior List
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Lying right through his teeth. More Essendon spin.

He is an Essendon player, however, if he has decided he wants to leave then it is only in his best interests to maintain good relationships with the club.
The players who agreed and participated in "supplements" will fight for the "duded doping" defence. They are fighting for their careers (at Essendon or otherwise) and the group pressure is a strange beast balanced against actual individual viewpoints (I applaud the players that refused to be part of the program).
I believe Carlisle is tired and anxious.
The deception is hard to keep up, but a little courtesy for the club and in the media will make things at least easier when getting out of the poison fortress Essendon is trying to hold secure.
It is difficult to determine the WADA penalty, although a guilty verdict should be expected for systematic drug use and outrageous weaselling.
With bans probable, it makes it very hard to want to trade for him.

Moe B

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Received a little inside info today and it's the first time I've heard of it... From the same source that told me Judd would be at carlton mid the year before has said Carlisle is a lock at carlton... Might be pissing in mi pocket this time though, not nearly as excited this time!!

chunkylover53

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2008
From Where You'd Rather Be
AFL Club
Carlton
Received a little inside info today and it's the first time I've heard of it... From the same source that told me Judd would be at carlton mid the year before has said Carlisle is a lock at carlton... Might be pissing in mi pocket this time though, not nearly as excited this time!!
I find it plausible that Carlisle wouldn't mind being at Carlton and we can offer him a good deal.

I find it completely impossible that Essendon will deal with us.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
I find it plausible that Carlisle wouldn't mind being at Carlton and we can offer him a good deal.

I find it completely impossible that Carlton will deal with Essendon* especially with possible bans hanging over players heads!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moe B

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton

Is he out of contract though? They should take any draft picks they can get, don't want him anyway, especially with the asada/wada crap still hanging over their heads!!

I think their starring offer was our first three picks in this year's draft, Cripps, half the cost of redeveloping Tullamarine, hair replacement therapy for Paul little and an official apology for the 99 prelim. non negotiable...

I think their starring offer was our first three picks in this year's draft, Cripps, half the cost of redeveloping Tullamarine, hair replacement therapy for Paul little and an official apology for the 99 prelim. non negotiable...
Beautiful work, Matty B. :D:thumbsu:

Moe B

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Fits age profile
KPP
Versatile
Is actually pretty good

Other than WADA, why wouldn't we want Carlisle?
Because we have to give up something pretty good and I reckon we need our picks... I like the direction were heading into and this derails us a bit...

Carlisle seen preparing for his cross to Carlton

art-wbJOBSbag-420x0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back