Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes a free agent. Would be better value getting band 1 compo then a trade, which wouldnt happen

True I forgot.

What is the amount for band 1?

Is it 550k plus?

He is a number 1 pick so if we just matched any offer up to 550k (which is fair if we think he's body is right) we should be golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't miss it but if we lose Kreuz then we won't be losing Warnock.

If we want to work our way up the ladder we will need to make tough decisions. At least four of his prior six seasons have been significantly interrupted, if we can get a top 5 pick (as is the basis for the discussion) then I would be annoyed if we instead chose to move on Henderson or Yarran. Unless our drafts are flawless, some players are going to need to be moved on to improve the balance of the list. Passion aside, an injury prone and ageing ruck fits into that category.
If we're shoving off Kreuzer and keeping Warnock I will vom. Vom vom vom.

If we let Krooze go and keep Warnock that is it for me .... first time ai have ever said it but I will just not stand for it. It will signify how completely moronic we have become and without hope to boot.

No way this will happen! No way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to semi-fuel it more Sin, but in isolation it kinda makes sense.

Letting Kreuze go (if he serves us with a FA offer) for a very high pick is not completely unreasonable.

And if Kreuze goes, keeping Warnock as insurance is not crazy.

But then you put them together and you get 'Kreuze goes, Warnock stays' and you scream WTF!?!?!?!? Have I LOST MY MIND?

Get Thorp the family man.

Hey, makes even more sense than in previous seasons!!!!

Not only would it solve our forward line issues but given his experience as captain at Launceston, he would also fix our leadership weakness! ;):p

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! Who puts anchovies on a pizza other than a Napoletana? Absolutely ridiculous.....
And why is a Esky happy without chocolate?

Pure madness.

We get upset when our players ask for a trade and leave the club. We call them a traitor and boo them every time they play against us.

Yet here we have people chucking Kreuzer out of the club 3 weeks into his return from major injury.

I'm fine with calling a spade a spade and discussing delistings or trades for players we know are gone but geez... Where's the loyalty?

We get upset when our players ask for a trade and leave the club. We call them a traitor and boo them every time they play against us.

Yet here we have people chucking Kreuzer out of the club 3 weeks into his return from major injury.
I'm fine with calling a spade a spade and discussing delistings or trades for players we know are gone but geez... Where's the loyalty?

That's not true. Haven't seen too match angst towards Betts, Garlett, Jacobs, Robinson or even Waite ................ Grigg though. :)

I guess the reason for it being raised is that if we could manufacture a 1st round compo for him, SOS may have to weigh things up.

That's not true. Haven't seen too match angst towards Betts, Garlett, Jacobs, Robinson or even Waite ................ Grigg though. :)

I guess the reason for it being raised is that if we could manufacture a 1st round compo for him, SOS may have to weigh things up.
True, Carlton supporters are better than most when it comes to that sort of thing.

Hamil got a fair bit of hate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back