Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's the running outside mid we need.

And don't get me started on Murph.

Although id much prefer a straight swap for Shiel. Highway robbery.

Now Shiel I get. He's just a better player.

Apart from pro footy watchers I don't know how anyone could say he's a better player than Murf.

BTW, Murph would be an awesome outside player, but he doesn't get that option. All his major injuries are because he's not a squib. From an early age he's been targeted.

Bluey McKenna spotted around Princes Park.
I would have no issues with Bluey McKenna coming in as our midfield coach. Laidley seems to have gotten the "my job is secure, I can't be arsed working properly now" mood.

Murphy would be a very very good player in a good team/a team going well. Trading Murphy for another midfielder doesn't deepen the top end talent like we need to do. It makes us younger yes, that's fine, Murphy should have enough footy left in him that he's still there abouts when we could potentially be back in finals. Don't particularly want to throw out our older core players either if we intend to develop young players. Keep Murphy, use the early pick that we'll likely get in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy and our first pick 1-4 for Shiel, Treloar and their 2nd pick (around 25)?
Couldn't imagine GWS going for that unless as someone said either one or both of those players mentioned asks specifically to come to Carlton. That is the sort of trade though I feel we need to start doing in order to build a better future.

Murphy needs to be played fwd, his struggling in the midfield at present, his smarts around goals eg last week's goal from the pocket also some goals from last season is what we have missed since betts left!! The midfield wont get any worse atm without him in there, my fwd line looks something like this, walker casboult yarran murphy henderson menzel

Murphy needs to be played fwd, his struggling in the midfield at present, his smarts around goals eg last week's goal from the pocket also some goals from last season is what we have missed since betts left!! The midfield wont get any worse atm without him in there, my fwd line looks something like this, walker casboult yarran murphy henderson menzel

If mick listened to us supporters more he would probably save his job!

He'd have fired himself twice this week, hired himself back each time only to resign on game day mere minutes after talking his chances up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back