Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Hendo will be wearing the blue and white hoops come next year, not even about the money - just wants out.
Yarran will be traded (for suitable offer). Hawks, Port Adelaide, Melbourne & Richmond sniffing around. Certainly no deals done yet - no where near it. Hawks, i think, will land him.
Kreuzer will be put on the table.
Bolton leading coaching race.
#bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

-Given we finish last Aish will almost definitely be a blue next year
-Yarran gone, like reported Richmond have been in contact. Likely for their first round pick.
-Patton is one we are interested in.
-Henderson a chance to stay, depending on contract talks. SOS not too keen to re-sign him
#bluemour

Had a short conversation with an acquaintance today, who's well-connected with some of the recruiters who attend U18 games. He wouldn't tell me much, but he told me that if Carlton get the #1 pick this AFL draft, it's 100% between Weitering and Schache, and as of right now, Schache is a slight favourite.

#bluemour

Silvagni looking to adopt similar tactic to that he used at GWS - obtain as many first-rounders as possible. If we land number 1 pick, we're then expecting pick 2 in compensation for Hendo. Will then be aiming for an end of first round pick in trade for Yarran.
Netting us picks 1,2,15-18,19 #bluemour

EDIT: apologies - only just logged back on. Above post written first thing in the morning after reading some Hendo posts - don't sleep and post folks. Should read:
Picks 1,2 picks in 15-18,19
Other pick in trade for Hendo

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing from an ex higher up with close ties to the board that Bolton is almost 100% locked in #bluemour

A certain player who is up for trade has serious gambling issues (I don't think it's alright to give out names with personal matters such as this) #bluemour

Edit. To elaborate, I don't think its appropriate to give out a name considering the sensitive nature of the issue and the possibility of the info being false.

Last edited:
Bolton was almost voted in unanimously by the board. The only Board Member to question the appointment was Raphael Geminder. The coaching sub committee, was unanimous. Barker presented well, but Bolts was simply a standout.

Barker unlikely to stay beyond this year (His call, Bolts wants him around).

#bluemour

- The playing group is filthy with Hendo. He has lost a lot of mates with what he did.
- Bolts and Barker were the 2 clear standouts from those interviewed. Dew only pulled out once we told him we weren't selecting him. Our selection panel think that Barker will be picked up from another club as they feel he is good enough to be a head coach).
- Barks will take some time off at years end and decide on if he stays or goes. Has a good relationship with Bolton, but time will tell. Playing group in his ear to stay.
- Playing group are yet to meet Bolton.

#bluemour

Carlisle a done deal. Was between us and North but our offer was better (didn't find out $$). Just need to get a deal done with Essendon but will nominate Carlton if can't be achieved. Come from a very good source.

#bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back