Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton haven't taken any offers off the table in the Kreuzer situation. The Blues are offering a base salary between $400,000-$450,000 with potential incentives based on injury and performance (didn't catch the contract length). Word is Kreuzers camp are listening to offers from other clubs to see what the market sets his value at, but he wants to stay a blue.

#bluemour

My boss knows Kreuz's old man
Just been told Kreuz most likely going to the Pies.
Followed up by saying 'They (the family) love the Pies. Always have, even while Matthew's been playing at Carlton'

My boss is a lifelong Blues fan just in case you re wondering if shes some Filt h supporting nut making up fanciful stuff.
Not looking good

#bluemour

#Bluemour - Richmond still consider themselves a chance at Adam Treloar. Not likely to make any major moves (Yarran etc.) until Treloar is signed sealed and delivered to wherever he ends up going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuzer's most likely destination is the Western Bulldogs and the doggies are leading us in the chase for Carlisle #bluemour

Alright, I just created a new account for this so hopefully you all enjoy some facts. My brother has a friend pretty high up at Carlton and this is all straight from his mouth after he saw him the other day.

- Weitering is a lock for number one. SOS actually doesn't rate Schace that highly, thinks that there is 2 other prospects that could be better than him.... I think maybe Francis and Curnow?
- Lachie Henderson is a done deal for Geelong's first pick, nothing more. This is great news for us, two in the top 10 is a great start.
- Carlton really, really wanted Yarran to stay but obviously he's going off to Richmond. Thinks the trade won't involve their first pick but their second and a player.
- The jury is still out on Carlisle, still unsure whether he's a great fit.
- SOS is brilliant at what he does. Apparently they can't believe how well he knows the lists. This has got me feeling good knowing that we finally have a list manager that has an idea on what he is doing.
#blumour

Carlisle is asking for 5 years from the blues but we are only offering 3. Saints offering 5 years at 650k - 700k which is higher than what we are wanting to pay him. He has met with Bolts and is desperate to play under him. Was very impressed by our new coach. Money isn't the sticking point as we are around what he honestly thought he would get (not the media blown out figure) it's the years. The ball is now in our court as he wants the 5 years. That's why he hasn't nominated a club.

#bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back