Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

At this stage, our trade period is looking like the Brisbane go home 5. Our return is going to be quite horrible.

We were planning to use our pick for Bell and Hendo to the Cats for pick 9 but its more than likely the Crows will match the Cats offer.

It looks like 2nd rounders for both Hendo and Yazz. (Way unders).

SOS and co have a lot of work to do.

#bluemour

Again folks, this is a thread for posting rumours but not for discussing them. We are having to delete a lot of posts lately.

Head to the Bluemour Discussion thread to discuss these rumours. If they are not on there as well yet, then copy them across.

Front runners for Carlisle at the moment but certainly not a done deal as has been reported consistently on here. We'll offer pick 19 and pick 19 only. Should Essendon not agree, SOS will push the fact that Carlisle can head to the draft with us holding the #1 pick (club is almost hoping that Essendon won't play along so that this eventuates) #bluemour

Probably should have put this here too.

From the Dogs board:

Some news:

Carlisle isn't meeting with us because he doesn't want to meet with anyone until Carlton have given their final position. If they cough up the years and cash, we won't get a meeting with him and he'll be a blue.

#bluemour

Just ran into a good mate of mine who is mates with tom bell from playing with him at morningside here in Brisbane. He was with belly and a few of his other mates out for lunch (who all play/ed with morningside) and he told me tom met with the lions officials and had a medical yesterday and is just keeping it hush hush but will announce what we have expected that he will be moving back here to the Lions.

From Bluemour discussion thread

My understanding is that Carlisle is in talks with Carlton right now. Same thing as before, carlisle wants 5 years, blues concerned with longer deals as the Thomas, Jones etc deals have blown up in their face. Carlton want him but the length the sticking point. Again, dollars not the issue. I expect Carlisle will know by tomorrow but it may get out as soon as tonight to his club of choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As of last night, with the report of less money and less years being offered to Carlisle by us, he still hasn't made up his mind. Manager wants saints (obviously due to more money) but Jake still likes us. I personally think he will go to the saints with the ridiculous offer they have put forward, but still in the game as of last night. Maybe he's not all about the money. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Latest Rumour is Levi Casboult & Tom Bell for a early pick from Brisbane.............hoping pick 2 for the Weitering & Shaq double!!!

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
We seem to be wasting time deleting posts in this thread that don't belong in here.

Unless you have an actual Rumour/Bluemour, do NOT comment in this thread.
Use the Bluemour Discussion thread.

Would hate to go down the path of issuing thread bans but if that's what needs to be done, it will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back