Blunt_Tiger's very blunt thread all things Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

We are too soft at the trade and free agency period to push that step, or few steps further to being a real finals contender.

more to come.....add your own if you can handle the truth![/QUOTE

I assume this will be a thread to bag RFC about all things airchair pros think is wrong..?? hahaha....great stuff mate

• Banned
I assume this will be a thread to bag RFC about all things airchair pros think is wrong..?? hahaha....great stuff mate

Not so much bag, but truth realization and truth handling. can you handle the truth?

Has this not been the delusion of the past few years? Thinking that was the case but never truly happened?
We've been making salary cap room the past few years for next year, mate. I was under the impression that it was common knowledge of RFC supporters.

Not so much bag, but truth realization and truth handling. can you handle the truth?
Depends on whos truth... Magics about lids doing a secret deal with tigers to go to gws and then return in 2 years is pipe smoking stuff thats not worth the paper its written on (pun intended).... if its legit im fine but it wont be....

I think most mature posters dont post to much negative stuff as it gets blown out and twisted, no nobody or organisation is perfect but seeking constant improvement, which in my opinion we are doing is fantastic...

Increased our development team, recruiting team, leadership chap from leading teams, great Admin people including Benny leading to very healthy profits and last year and this i think being voted number one club for communication etc....

All from a club on its knees 5 years ago.... And a decent list (very young also) to boot....

Yeah were not perfect but were doing allot right!!!

We've been making salary cap room the past few years for next year, mate. I was under the impression that it was common knowledge of RFC supporters.

We are spending more these days on players that have been on the list for many years than ever before. Wouldn't it have been useful to spend that FTF for that big fish already rather than next year? I mean we got more contracts for current players to come that will be costing us more than ever before, and deservedly so. So really the cap space can't be all that much different, not more room if anything. MATE!

Depends on whos truth... Magics about lids doing a secret deal with tigers to go to gws and then return in 2 years is pipe smoking stuff thats not worth the paper its written on (pun intended).... if its legit im fine but it wont be....

I think most mature posters dont post to much negative stuff as it gets blown out and twisted, no nobody or organisation is perfect but seeking constant improvement, which in my opinion we are doing is fantastic...

Increased our development team, recruiting team, leadership chap from leading teams, great Admin people including Benny leading to very healthy profits and last year and this i think being voted number one club for communication etc....

All from a club on its knees 5 years ago.... And a decent list (very young also) to boot....

Yeah were not perfect but were doing allot right!!!

I agree with you and love what you just said. I just think there's still a lot of truths.

Deledio to GWS, lol.

Frawley
Higgins
Waite
Malceski
Gwilt
Membrey
Hamling
Blease
Robinson
Newton
Dick

Seeing we weren't aggressive enough in FA this year which of the above players should we have targeted?

Frawley
Higgins
Waite
Malceski
Gwilt
Membrey
Hamling
Blease
Robinson
Newton
Dick

Seeing we weren't aggressive enough in FA this year which of the above players should we have targeted?

Apparently we were going to go for Frawley? Seems we barely approached.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are too soft at the trade and free agency period to push that step, or few steps further to being a real finals contender.

more to come.....add your own if you can handle the truth!
your right , we dont push hard enough, they have to pull their finger out at the end of next year, as 2016 should be the year we make a real push for a berth in the grand final, 2015 i want top 6 and hopefully 2 final wins but will settle for at least 1 final win,

Wasn't any big fish to go for this year:( If we play well with a good start (more likely with the draw we have) then it should be like shooting fish in a barrel :D

Re Frawley, i think Rance's all strayan curved the thinking.

At least we got targeting speed right, kudos RFC.
Also the fact that paying 800k for the s**t he was dishing out this season probably wasn't a wise investment. But Hawthorn can afford to take that risk on a player who fills the one need they have.

Also the fact that paying 800k for the s**t he was dishing out this season probably wasn't a wise investment. But Hawthorn can afford to take that risk on a player who fills the one need they have.

You know what, I agree with you...but, watch Hawthorn reap the rewards. They will get the best out of him.

You want blunt? People who write about themselves in the third person just make themselves look like a massive tool
Thinking you need your own thread for your opinions just confirms your opinion of yourself
Reckon your head was wobbling as you wrote it

You want blunt? People who write about themselves in the third person just make themselves look like a massive tool
Thinking you need your own thread for your opinions just confirms your opinion of yourself
Reckon your head was wobbling as you wrote it

You know what. Some people can't handle the truth. When those arguements happen and threads derail and mods start booting people, is just unfair and can be avoided. This thread is going to help that. Bring it, here.

Why so envious of this thread?

Lmao Frawley is a mediocre player that is now getting over paid thanks to the wonders of free agency. I bet my left nut that posters would have flipped their lids if we had got him instead of an actual gun next year. Not saying we will btw, but I sure as hell prefer locking Martin and Rance away over stretching the cap for a clogger.

Also, this "aggressive" line is just baffling to me. Our trades didn't eventuate because we didn't want to be bent over the table. The trengove trade, which was ballsy and aggressive, was 99% complete.

There is being aggressive, such as offering our first rounder for David Armitage, and there is being chumps blowing our wads early, such as buying that shittruck Waite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back