News Bob Murphy named Next WB Captain

Who would you prefer to be the next WB Captain?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Bob Murphy, you have managed to restore some dignity to our club, with your words of love and loyalty soothing some of the pain and loss of face that the fallout from Griffen and the sacking of Macca has incurred.

Supporters like me, are in this for the long haul, we can't walk away from the Bulldogs even if we wanted to, although sometimes you do get sorely tempted. We want to know that being a player at our club is more than just a job, more than just money, that it means something to pull on the jumper, it means something to see the supporters and members get excited, it means something to get a win, it means something to play in finals for the club. We want the players to love the club too.

Pretty much all the support staff are brand new. We cleaned out our medical team and brought in a new physio department too.

Thanks Dale, I hadn't seen anything to that effect, but it could explain the random references. I hope that does not include our two Docs. who have been their forever. They have to be a Bulldog institution those gents.
Perhaps we may get reliable, timely and regular injury/rehab reports next season.

Pretty much all the support staff are brand new. We cleaned out our medical team and brought in a new physio department too.
for what reason were they moved on? werent up to it? source of leaks? etc?

The Zim.
DSC_0227.jpg

"I'll have one half double decaffeinated half-caf, six percent, extra caramel, not too hot, not too cold, extra foam, caramel macchiato, with a twist of lemon thanks and make it snappy!"

Zimmer, Jake and Justin Cordy ran a review of the Medical and Support Staff and there was major changes

One notable axing BulldogTVs own "Robot" Andrew McKenzie

The Zim.
View attachment 93900

"I'll have one half double decaffeinated half-caf, six percent, extra caramel, not too hot, not too cold, extra foam, caramel macchiato, with a twist of lemon thanks and make it snappy!"

Anyone want to have a crack at what's going on with Morris and Campbell in the background?

Congratulations Bob Murphy, you have managed to restore some dignity to our club, with your words of love and loyalty soothing some of the pain and loss of face that the fallout from Griffen and the sacking of Macca has incurred.

Supporters like me, are in this for the long haul, we can't walk away from the Bulldogs even if we wanted to, although sometimes you do get sorely tempted. We want to know that being a player at our club is more than just a job, more than just money, that it means something to pull on the jumper, it means something to see the supporters and members get excited, it means something to get a win, it means something to play in finals for the club. We want the players to love the club too.

Pretty much sums it up for me. Well said D_r_b.

KM

Anyone want to have a crack at what's going on with Morris and Campbell in the background?
They'd just finished an arduous set of whatever it is you do on those things.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said DRB! That post could have been written by Bob in fact.

A sexy looking sort just walked past. One, unmarried going "Whoa, cop a look at that" !! The other, very married, just puts his head down, and works thrice as hard, so he isn't tempted to look.
While Tom Boyd asks himself, What have I got myself into? :p

Plus Bob has a great sense of humour and relates well to the press. He will be treated well by them.

Remember this photo? A favourite of mine:

View attachment 93850

Thanks for posting that pic. Pat and Jenny are two wonderful ladies. I always make sure that I see them on my visits. I had lunch with them at the club in February. Maybe I'll give them a surprise phone call tomorrow.

Back