Society/Culture Bodybuilding.com/Manosphere killers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct. If you go to the gym, you're probably a murderer or have murderous tendencies. Sounds like a good tactic for the fat acceptance movement to utilise. Are you an avid user of Tumblr by any chance, The Coup?

I wonder if the continued attempts to link Elliot Rodger with the men's rights crowd is out of ignorance or malicious intent? I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not so sure about this one.

Here's a quote from Elliot Rodger:

Men's rights advocate? That's a funny way of showing it.
Malicious intent, without a doubt, no one can be that ignorant. It's been 4 months now this lot have been trying to link this guy in with the MRM, and they still haven’t been able to come up with one shred of credible evidence.

<removed>

I've got plenty of issues with the MRM and it’s far from perfect, but if I had to choose between it and an anti-male hate movement which is filled with bigoted losers who couldn't give a s**t about any issues my sex faces, it’s not really a hard choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Malicious intent, without a doubt, no one can be that ignorant. It's been 4 months now this lot have been trying to link this guy in with the MRM, and they still haven’t been able to come up with one shred of credible evidence.

I’ve come across all types of feminists but I don’t think I’ve ever seen one has low and sad as TC. Gets banned, comes back and posts all day while desperately trying to link every scumbag with the MRM. Words can’t describe just how much of a sad, pathetic loser you must be Coup. Speaking of gyms, you could probably use a trip to one. It must be hard getting exercise while you're behind a keyboard all day. Don't worry though, it is very unlikely anyone will kill you while you're there.

I've got plenty of issues with the MRM and it’s far from perfect, but if I had to choose between it and an anti-male hate movement which is filled with bigoted losers who couldn't give a s**t about any issues my sex faces, it’s not really a hard choice.

The MRA movement isn't about protecting rights though. Its objectively about promoting violence and hatred and superiority of one gender (and one race) above all others.

They're a bunch of social outcasts who are highly prone to extreme violence living in an online echo chamber that feeds on itself.

Elliot Rodger's manifesto is quite clear in his hatred of non whites and women, and his sense of entitlement and fascination/preoccupation with sex and entitlement is textbook MRA self serving piffle.

The MRA movement isn't about protecting rights though. Its objectively about promoting violence and hatred and superiority of one gender (and one race) above all others.

They're a bunch of social outcasts who are highly prone to extreme violence living in an online echo chamber that feeds on itself.

Elliot Rodger's manifesto is quite clear in his hatred of non whites and women, and his sense of entitlement and fascination/preoccupation with sex and entitlement is textbook MRA self serving piffle.
Elliot Rodger MRM association has already been disproven. Feminism is exactly the same as how you describe the mens rights movement too.

<removed>

It's actually easier to link him to the left:
Elliot's only political youtube sub was the Young Turks.
Elliot saw that other guys were getting laid whilst he couldn't, so to correct this 'inequality', the only option was to murder people. Nobody's copping roots if they're all dead. Equality reached.
Sounds like a case study in Marxism tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's actually easier to link him to the left:
Elliot's only political youtube sub was the Young Turks.
Elliot saw that other guys were getting laid whilst he couldn't, so to correct this 'inequality', the only option was to murder people. Nobody's copping roots if they're all dead. Equality reached.
Sounds like a case study in Marxism tbh.
Shot people with a gun.
Right wing.

Shot people with a gun.
Right wing.
Cool story dard.

COMMUNIST-DEMOCIDE.jpg

Slightly divergent rather than completely OT, but it would be interesting see a study done that explores the rise in young blokes becoming ripped through time in the gym and the rise in one-punch kill incidents. I mean, look at the average 20 year-old out on the piss on a weekend these days. Lots of them have powerful builds through long hours in the gym.

A powerful build means a powerful punch.

Conversely though, even if a link was proven what could be done? You can't ban weight sets and other gym equipment - would that be fair to the majority of people who simply use the gym to maintain a certain level of health/fitness?

Is gym culture just incidental to these people being born arseholes in the first place? Going back to these mens rights groups - wouldn't they have that mindset whether they hung out in gyms or not? A gym or most examples of an internet forum are common areas - Bigfooty itself may have started as a forum with a narrow scope, but now look at it. Forums cover most facets of the average life. Centerists, lefties and righties are involved in every forum. In this very thread ideas are formed and others will either nod along to the beat or shake their head in disagreement.

Bodybuilding is a broad area of involvement across a few demographics, so you'll get parts of the population who are into mens rights and/or misogynous beliefs, but not all. Stormfront on the other hand is set up for those who expressly hold a white nationalist/supremacist viewpoint. Their scope stays narrow even if they discuss sport. It's a white supremacist discussing sport, not your average human being.

I acted for a tradie once who was a ful one body builder who was sacked for threatening to kill someone - he was about six foot six - he stood over the five foot woman who he threatened - his defence he was "joking" - ROID RAGE is terrible - there are some buff cops that have got it as well

I'm a regular at the gym and I haven't killed anyone for, like, weeks.

PS - Visit the Health & Fitness board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back