Society/Culture Bodybuilding.com/Manosphere killers?

Remove this Banner Ad

My last post explicitly asked you to explain, so yeah. Will I have to post all my replies twice?
"Men have to take what they can get"
No they don't... What man has to take sex when they can get it?
What man is that pathetic that he would take any posibility of sex from anyone?
What about married men?

Are you honestly saying that if some homeless woman, covered in scabs and stinking of refuse offered you sex... You would have to take it???

I can't believe I actually had to explain this to you...

They aren't being looked down on for having sex, they are being looked down on for not exercising self-restraint.

I wouldn't say it's quite that.

Of course there are some guys who have just as much access to sex on tap if they wish, but they are a tiny minority

I think this is the real reason. The fear that sexually empowered women would simply time share the better men, rather than devoting their time 1:1 with men on their level.

The best example I can think of is extreme Christian chicks, who in my experience are generally quite attractive, shacked up with decidedly average men. Chastening their sexuality levels the playing field.

I think this is the real reason. The fear that sexually empowered women would simply time share the better men, rather than devoting their time 1:1 with men on their level.

Incidentally the main reason why polygamy is illegal in most countries.

Are you honestly saying that if some homeless woman, covered in scabs and stinking of refuse offered you sex... You would have to take it???

I did specifically mention this exception in my post. Could you just once argue in good faith?

I will also note that in those videos, the women the man asks are in the main young and attractive where he is above average, but not clearly better looking than them.

Whereas in the video with the woman she is quite attractive, with the range of men being far broader.

They aren't being looked down on for having sex, they are being looked down on for not exercising self-restraint.

The reason the double standard exists is because women can get laid whenever they choose, whereas men have to take what they can get. I'm not saying it's fair, but it's not for the reason you think.

It's the same kind of double standard that might apply if you had 1 starving kid, and 1 wealthy kid and gave them both unlimited amount of chips to eat. If the starving kid gorged himself on chips you couldn't really blame him, since he's spent his life not knowing where his next meal was coming from. If the kid from a wealthy family ate all the chips then you'd just consider him greedy.

Of course there are some guys who have just as much access to sex on tap if they wish, but they are a tiny minority, whereas pretty much any woman who isn't hideous can get laid whenever she wants.
Do you actually have female friends? Have you ever discussed this with women?
If you had, you'd know it's bullshit.
This. I had a girl go off at a guy at school for saying in sex ed what's wrong with a guy sleeping around a bit if he can. Chick went nuts at him with all the sleaze crap but problem was she seriously was the school ****. Reckon she'd been with ten guys in the two and a bit years she'd been there and went absolutely nuts when the guy she was responding to and a nother guy told her that too. Double standard extreme.
I hope you reported her to a teacher.

The man is certainly not ugly. I agree though that it would have been a better experiment if you used a plainer girl, but did it in a more private place. Would still be 90% yes from the men and 90% no from the women though.

Do you actually have female friends? Have you ever discussed this with women?
If you had, you'd know it's bullshit.

You saying it's bullshit doesn't make it so. I posted videos that illustrate that what I said is generally true. Sure there are some women who can't get laid whenever they wish, and there are some men who can, but generally women are in a much more advantageous position in that sense.

The reason the double standard exists is because women can get laid whenever they choose, whereas men have to take what they can get. I'm not saying it's fair, but it's not for the reason you think.

It's the same kind of double standard that might apply if you had 1 starving kid, and 1 wealthy kid and gave them both unlimited amount of chips to eat. If the starving kid gorged himself on chips you couldn't really blame him, since he's spent his life not knowing where his next meal was coming from. If the kid from a wealthy family ate all the chips then you'd just consider him greedy.

Actually, that doesn't seem like a bad anology to use when weighing up the situation. Then again, if you don't eat you starve. You eventually die. Sexual starvation may lead to frustrations, but it isn't going to kill you.

I see what you're saying though. Opportunity is slanted pretty heavily in the female's favour. I'll agree with you on that. I still can't look on a massively sexually active woman in a derogatory way though. If she can enjoy her body with a wide variety of consensual sexual partners, maybe even in a single sitting, who am I to judge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a double standard because sluts are a turn-off to men and cads are a turn-on to women. And those natural forces of nature felt by both sexes stem entirely from biological imperatives which dictate that eggs are expensive and sperm is cheap. In fact, that's the fundamental premise that dictates pretty much everything in the sexual marketplace.

It's not that hard, folks.

Men are right to judge sluts.

Women are right to judge manboobs who can't get laid if their life depended on it.

Both do it, and both will continue to do it as long we're on this mortal coil.

It's a double standard because sluts are a turn-off to men and cads are a turn-on to women. And those natural forces of nature felt by both sexes stem entirely from biological imperatives which dictate that eggs are expensive and sperm is cheap. In fact, that's the fundamental premise that dictates pretty much everything in the sexual marketplace.

It's not that hard, folks.

Men are right to judge sluts.

Women are right to judge manboobs who can't get laid if their life depended on it.

Both do it, and both will continue to do it as long we're on this mortal coil.
Strong avatar to post ratio.

I still can't look on a massively sexually active woman in a derogatory way though. If she can enjoy her body with a wide variety of consensual sexual partners, maybe even in a single sitting, who am I to judge?

I find this line of thinking with men who have partners , while a single male would be the opposite.

Women judge men far more harshly and are more eager to show their judgements.

Only have to look at women in their 20's who have slept around, cheated and knocked back nice guys for their sexual checklist struggle to settle down later in life.

The very same reason most males are wary of single mothers, so women can't complain by having a higher access to sexual experiences and then be viewed negatively for their lack of restraint.

The very same reason most males are wary of single mothers, so women can't complain by having a higher access to sexual experiences and then be viewed negatively for their lack of restraint.

It may sound harsh but I'm wary of single mothers purely for financial reasons. I mean, it's an instant family unit once things get serious between you and the mother and unless you're prepared to help the child (especially a school-aged child) financially she's not gonna have a bar of you.

It may sound harsh but I'm wary of single mothers purely for financial reasons. I mean, it's an instant family unit once things get serious between you and the mother and unless you're prepared to help the child (especially a school-aged child) financially she's not gonna have a bar of you.
Don't forget it's an adding both the ex and the kid/s into the relationship with your needs a distant last.

It's never worth it

And there's always the ex involved which can make things difficult with the risks of them getting back together.

Plus the fact that you'll be supporting a kid that's not yours and will probably not see if things go badly.

Harsh but true

Actually, that doesn't seem like a bad anology to use when weighing up the situation. Then again, if you don't eat you starve. You eventually die. Sexual starvation may lead to frustrations, but it isn't going to kill you.

I see what you're saying though. Opportunity is slanted pretty heavily in the female's favour. I'll agree with you on that. I still can't look on a massively sexually active woman in a derogatory way though. If she can enjoy her body with a wide variety of consensual sexual partners, maybe even in a single sitting, who am I to judge?
Some men want sex so badly, they even change genders and hook up with other men!

#magicofThailand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back