Bold prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

My bold prediction is that James Frawley will be joining the Tigers.
This is a player we desperately need, especially when you see the bigger forwards starting to become more prominent again. We will get killed by GWS in a couple of years if we don't have a big Full back to protect our smaller backs. Frawley to me will help us immensely next year if we can convince him to move clubs.

Last edited:
This a player we desperately need, especially when you see the bigger forwards starting to become more prominent again. We will get killed by GWS in a couple of years if we don't have a big Full back to protect our smaller backs. Frawley to me will help us immensely next year if we can convince him to move clubs.

Yeah then Astbury can play second tall and Rance third man.

Backline will be set.

Yeah then Astbury can play second tall and Rance third man.

Backline will be set.

Astbury to take the second forward? I know Rance can also suffer from brain fades but he is hard at the ball and his courage can't be questioned. At moments stops the unstoppable. I think Rances good far out weighs his bad. Astbury does not have one single outstanding part to his game.

Astbury to take the second forward? I know Rance can also suffer from brain fades but he is hard at the ball and his courage can't be questioned. At moments stops the unstoppable. I think Rances good far out weighs his bad. Astbury does not have one single outstanding part to his game.

He is smart, reads the play well and is very good 1v1

I thought Astbury was the best out of him, Rance and Chaplin. Would've saved two goals in that last quarter and got better as the game went on.

I thought Astbury was the best out of him, Rance and Chaplin. Would've saved two goals in that last quarter and got better as the game went on.
His first 3 quarters for absolutely horrendous, mate. He gave away way too many goals to be able to make up for late in the game. The overall poor defence, I feel, stemmed from him being crap early on.

Don't get me wrong.. he has potential, as shown in the pre season, but that isn't good enough when he is always spudding it up in the season proper. It's almost as if he's too scared to screw up in the big games, where by doing/thinking that he causes himself to screw up.

Watch the game again and you'll see how poorly he played. His last quarter wasn't as bad.

after watching a replay Rance actually played better than I thought, Astbury got outmarked a couple of times and caught in that tackle but I thought Chaplin was the worst .... clanger kick ins etc.

I can't see Ast going past the other 2 for me though and becoming best but if we lose again and Grimes is going OK at VFL
then he could be in the firing line.
Be interesting to see if they stick with Mc D or not...hopefully yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My big call.

I feel sorry for Carlton next week becuase we will honestly smash them. I cant see our club playing that poorly two weeks in a row. I still believe we are a top 4 side. We just need to see some selection changes.

Hope so but really think now we will be 0-2 :( lol hope your right though.

All we need to do is draft Jamison

Hey cevap, I just threw up a bit in my mouth. Cos I think I know who your avatar is......:cool::p

P.S someone should tell him condoms work more effectively if pulled down all the way......

Last edited:
Hey cevap, I just threw up a bit in my mouth. Cos I think I know who your avatar is......:cool::p

P.S someone should tell him condoms work more effectively if pulled down all the way......
LOL:p

Its funny how this avatar is deemed as acceptable yet if Abbott was female and attractive it would have been removed by now.:oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back