Bolt is a troll

Remove this Banner Ad

I sometimes wonder how much of a person like Bolt's public persona is reflected in his private persona- does he actually believe everything he writes or is he consciously being disingenuous for clicks? Born to rule types like him and big Tone just seem like parodies of themselves at this point

I totally trolled you!

You're so easy!

I don't remember it. You're never funny so anything you type is so forgetable I forget it.

I actually have no idea who you are by the way. I don't remember anything you've ever typed.

I don't think you get the whole troll thing. Probably why you're so easy to troll.
I then say basically what you just said, but returned it to you, from me.
Your Mensa level reply...
I don't remember it. You're never funny so anything you type is so forgetable I forget it.

I actually have no idea who you are by the way. I don't remember anything you've ever typed.
You wouldn't find it funny. Because you're the victim.
You would have cried (as you always do), and proceeded to block it from your memory.

Why on Earth, would my logical points, make you laugh? You are a BoltA, Catholic, nutjob!

In general, what you're doing is great! But there is one tiny flaw... You're too stupid to make it work!

You fall back on your weak defense of "I don't know who you are, so your point isn't relevant". We know who you are, and that actually make your even weaker than unknowns! Because we know you!

Bolt After abusing the Greens for their logo attached to Whitlam he has unleashed on him depite the fact he is not even in his grave.

Gough the human being, family member and ex PM deserves respect. However his work life is a matter of national history. Bolts contribution to the debate over his political legacy does no more than balance the extremely biased interpretation of that legacy by the ABC. Fact remains he was a very poor PM, leading a dysfunctional government for only 2.5 years. Was correctly sacked by the GG then absolutely thrashed in a general election.

Gough the human being, family member and ex PM deserves respect. However his work life is a matter of national history. Bolts contribution to the debate over his political legacy does no more than balance the extremely biased interpretation of that legacy by the ABC. Fact remains he was a very poor PM, leading a dysfunctional government for only 2.5 years. Was correctly sacked by the GG then absolutely thrashed in a general election.
He created and maintained our modern Australia, in his first two weeks of office.
Find a better politician!

He's paid to do that.

To a certain extent yes, but if you believe that this is only a "public persona" it would be rather naive imo.

If you and I were at a BBQ with him Gus, I reckon that we would take turns in bashing him. And luvin it.

He really is a very odious little man.

Not sure why the left get so riled up by him?

He writes opinion pieces, it's not reports masquerading as unbiased news.

He's no different from Muslim terrorist apologist Waleed Aly really.

I mean fair enough if you think a genuine news article is biased, but nothing Bolt writes is news, just opinion.

I mean fair enough if you think a genuine news article is biased, but nothing Bolt writes is news, just opinion.

He corrupts people's mind, especially people that follow like sheep. You talk crap long and often enough it becomes believable ex specially if it is the only opinion out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I wonder if you are his alter ego, with less restraints required here.

Please tell me what is wrong with a conservative exercising his right to freedom of speech, thanks.
Nothing.

Although there's a difference between a conservative and a straight out racist bigot. The two are mutually independent.

Nothing.

Although there's a difference between a conservative and a straight out racist bigot. The two are mutually independent.
Correct, however it is up to the court if he's to be considered a racist or a bigot, not SJWs like you.

Missed Insiders this morning so decided to tune in on the Bolt Report - funniest show on TV.
Continued his rant on Whitlam with Costello as one of his guest who also joined in, so funny.
I really wonder what his audience numbers are and do they really believe him?
Then he started on Jaquie Lambie, such hypocrisy, Andrew take a look in the mirror why don't you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back