News Bomber signs on with 3AW

Remove this Banner Ad

I prefer Fairfax publications in terms of political, news and world reporting, mainly because I find it hard to imagine them running with a headline like KICK THIS MOB OUT.

But to pretend they're not prone to political bias and blurring of opinion and fact too is ridiculous.

This is how far Murdoch has managed to drag the political discussion from reality in Australia, Britain and the US. The ABC and Fairfax run a very centrist line that resembles the opinion of an tertiary educated middle class person who isn't racist, sexist or homophobic. That so many see that as politically biased shows you how far things have moved.

Their "bias" lies towards the centrist elements of Labor and Liberal. Gillard and Turnbull are their mob.

That's assuming that all Fairfax (and, I suppose, News Ltd for that matter too) journalists are essentially one amorphous clump, though. They're not. There are anomalies to the rule on both sides.

I consider Fairfax less biased, much less so, than News in terms of politics. But I can't accept that they don't blur opinion with fact sometimes too.

Anyway, it's probably a discussion best suited to the appropriate thread on The Hangar. I'm happy for Bomber that he's got a role. I'd still rather he was with us in some capacity, but it wasn't to be.

That's assuming that all Fairfax (and, I suppose, News Ltd for that matter too) journalists are essentially one amorphous clump, though. They're not. There are anomalies to the rule on both sides.

I consider Fairfax less biased, much less so, than News in terms of politics. But I can't accept that they don't blur opinion with fact sometimes too.

Anyway, it's probably a discussion best suited to the appropriate thread on The Hangar. I'm happy for Bomber that he's got a role. I'd still rather he was with us in some capacity, but it wasn't to be.

Ok all people have biases to certain beliefs opinons. I'm talking about editorial direction.

you wonder if the commentary box is going to be an uneasy place with those two calling a game
I don't recall Carowhine being in the habit of calling games.

For starters, that would require her actually attending a game.

I don't recall Carowhine being in the habit of calling games.

For starters, that would require her actually attending a game.
i dont listen to AW often as i live in QLD and cannot stand her voice. but there surly will be some pre or after game times they will be required to be in the box together. unless it gets written in to bombers contract

i dont listen to AW often as i live in QLD and cannot stand her voice. but there surly will be some pre or after game times they will be required to be in the box together. unless it gets written in to bombers contract
Caro is often on 3aw for the pre-match discussions much like purple on Triple M and Robbo on SEN. I dare say there will be times when they're in the same box together.

Probably more like this, considering it's radio...

ww2_family_tuing_radio.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back