Boncer Decides: Its time to head West

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys very excited to announce that in the upcoming months I will be heading West for a few weekends to Horsham, hoping the internet out there is much better then where I am because that will ensure my simming is posted on time!

Hi guys very excited to announce that in the upcoming months I will be heading West for a few weekends to Horsham, hoping the internet out there is much better then where I am because that will ensure my simming is posted on time!
Your as bad as Clarkey :D

*** BREAKING NEWS ****** BREAKING NEWS ****** BREAKING NEWS ****** BREAKING NEWS ***

This just in...

Kentoor.gif

No one gives a *.

*** BREAKING NEWS ****** BREAKING NEWS ****** BREAKING NEWS ****** BREAKING NEWS ***

This just in...

Kentoor.gif

No one gives a ****.
Just thought I should keep the league updated of where I'll be simming from for the simming parties.

Read this thread and thought: "Uncle Leo was snagged by the Gumbies. Please not be Boncer next."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You love to tease I hear, why bother?!

You will never accomplish anything where you are nowadays. Stop being a c grade player.

Pumping old threads? off-season?

Bored? It seems so. Do something that entertains what brain you do have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back