Boncer Needs You!! (Seriously Its For Charity)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello my fellow Essendon Bigfooty members.

On the 10th of April I, Boncer34, will be attempting something that has been described to me as "the toughest physical challenge you will face." In other words I've lost my marbles, or more importantly I'm putting my money where my mouth is, manning up and actually doing something that I think is worth while.

This event is the Oxfam Trailwalk in Melbourne. Long story short it is a 100km walk through some fairly difficult country just outside of Melbourne. If you want more information it can be found here:

https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/melbourne

But why do I need you? Well to compete my team needs to raise $1500 which is not any easy task. However since you all love me I was hoping you could get behind me and chip in a little to me and my team at the link below:

https://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/team/home/19764

Please when you donate ensure that you at least acknowledge BF in there somewhere because if the BigFooty community alone gets me up and over the $1500 mark I will do something as a result. I'm not sure what yet but I'm thinking I'll throw up some costume ideas and you guys can pick the outfit I will wear, when I can (sorry but I'm not dying of frost bite), via a poll at a later date.

Note: I'm open to suggestions as to what to do if Bigfooty gets me to my target. The costume idea was just off the top of my head.

Don't worry if someone asks me how I feel at the end the first words out of my mouth will be "I'm shocked to be sitting here"

I'll donate. After I've slept.

Come on guys. You guys are prepared to give Hirdie all your life savings, at least chip in $20 to help a brother out, it's going to a good cause

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on guys. You guys are prepared to give Hirdie all your life savings, at least chip in $20 to help a brother out, it's going to a good cause

'Hirdy'

I donated all my money to the flight plan.. and all I got was this lousy supplements scandal.
I promise my performance won't be influenced by drugs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back