Votes: 37 80.4%
  • Wines

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Marcus Wines

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ollie blokes done it on the big stage. Bont hasnt as yet which isnt his fault.

Ollie blokes done it on the big stage. Bont hasnt as yet which isnt his fault.
Haha who would of thought the ultimate western Bulldogs hater would of picked againts the Bulldogs player??

Judging by your theory does that mean you would choose Nathan Ablett over Matthew Richardson because he didn't do it on the big stage either ?

Last edited:
Haha who would of thought the ultimate western Bulldogs hater would of picked againts the Bulldogs player??

Judging by your theory does that mean you would choose Nathan Ablett over Matthew Richardson because he didn't do it on the big stage either ?
mate if someone doesnt have the same opinion as you there is know need to call them out.

Bonts, but I'd kill to have Ollie too. Wanted him at the Dogs more than anyone before the 2012 draft.

Wouldn't trade Bontempelli for Wines. But I doubt many Port fans would trade Wines for Bontempelli either.

It's a hard call but so far Bontempelli has looked like he could be the best in the competition. Wines hasn't quite looked like that, but he's certainly well on the way to being elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both matchwinners. Bonts a better line breaker. Wines a better inside player

I choose Wines because he complements our team perfectly and is already one of the best inside mids in the competition.

Bontempelli will win this poll. And its fairly justified as he appears to have something that no other player does

Bontempelli. Definitely a bit of X-Factor about him

I choose Wines because he complements our team perfectly and is already one of the best inside mids in the competition.

Exactly. He had Bontempelli are different players. And, sadly not this season, we already have one of the best inside midfielders in the competition as well.

Saints picked Billings before The Bont.

Not a good result for them, although Adam H tells me that Billings will be the better player.

Billings is still a good result for St Kilda. Absolutely oozes class. They wouldn't be disappointed. Bonts was a speculative pick and on this occasion it looks like paying big dividends.

Not a good result for them, although Adam H tells me that Billings will be the better player.

I don't think I did but I won't go early. It was you that told me we made a mistake taking Goddard over Jarred Brennan.

He would tell you he will be better then anybody playing the game past or present, and that any saints player is better then any other player in any side and era....lol

He would tell you he will be better then anybody playing the game past or present, and that any saints player is better then any other player in any side and era....lol

Unlike your crew I am fair. I rated Stanley over Jones and copped it. Hogan over Boyd is to early to tell and Billings v Bont the same.

Unlike your crew I am fair. I rated Stanley over Jones and copped it. Hogan over Boyd is to early to tell and Billings v Bont the same.
But apparently by other posters you have already wrote that Billings will be better, so hows that work then?

Back