Opinion Boogate - The Adam Goodes Saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal attacks render you utterly irrelevant in any discussion. Jog on.

You get on your high horse with every "in" subject then try to belittle every one who says something you don't agree with this week.

It's tiresome

Go create a thread before others and get those likes.

If he didn't see it or hear about it, he wouldn't remember it.
So where was the media outrage? Where was the booing the following weeks?

It's double standards, not necessarily from old mate Beerfish, but from people who claim to be outraged by Goodes "inciting the crowd".

You get on your high horse with every "in" subject then try to belittle every one who says something you don't agree with this week.

It's tiresome

Go create a thread before others and get those likes.
And you're so incapable of discussing something rationally you resort to having a crack at people. It's childish.

So where was the media outrage? Where was the booing the following weeks?

It's double standards, not necessarily from old mate Beerfish, but from people who claim to be outraged by Goodes "inciting the crowd".

So it's a 'double standard' in everyone who has not remembered something which they weren't aware of in the first place, except for Beerfish, who you are calling out for that very thing? That makes sense.

So it's a 'double standard' in everyone who has not remembered something which they weren't aware of in the first place, except for Beerfish, who you are calling out for that very thing? That makes sense.
Wtf?

Everyone who saw Hawkins and wasn't bothered, but claims to be offended by Goodes inciting the crowd. That's a double standard, yes?

And you're so incapable of discussing something rationally you resort to having a crack at people. It's childish.
I have been discussing this all week, I have tried to explain to people why they are making fools of themselves by booing. I don't jump on my perch and feel I'm above others whilst doing it and will take in what they say without the snaps and one line quips.

You have a stance, and only that stance is acceptable during a so called discussion you enter into. I mean *, you're so for the "cause of the week" you even change your Av. You are the typical social media warrior, you'll like and click links and put and signature on an internet form and feel great about yourself and feel you have made a difference.

So you don't think Beerfish should be trying to remember something he never saw after all? Then why did you attack him for not remembering it?
One would've assumed he watches most Essendon games given how often he posts here, it's a fair assumption. If not then you'd still agree it's a double standard from a lot of people, yes.

One would've assumed he watches most Essendon games given how often he posts here, it's a fair assumption. If not then you'd still agree it's a double standard from a lot of people, yes.

You did assume that, and then after it was clear your assumption was wrong you still went after him. Why?

I have been discussing this all week, I have tried to explain to people why they are making fools of themselves by booing. I don't jump on my perch and feel I'm above others whilst doing it and will take in what they say without the snaps and one line quips.

You have a stance, and only that stance is acceptable during a so called discussion you enter into. I mean ****, you're so for the "cause of the week" you even change your Av. You are the typical social media warrior, you'll like and click links and put and signature on an internet form and feel great about yourself and feel you have made a difference.
What a load of s**t. Instead of guessing and assuming, try actually being sensible. It's not hard.

At no point have I had a crack at you, yet for some reason the above bullshit assumptions give you the right to have a crack at me.

We're talking about a player being driven out of the game because of something he perceives as a racial attack. Something every other AFL player agrees with. That's not opinion. That statement is fact. This isn't a discussion on whether Hooker or Carlisle should play forward or back. Opinions are naturally going to be significantly stronger on this. I have mine. Funnily enough, I happen to think I'm right. Because why would anyone hold an opinion they thought was right? I argue this and why I think it's so. For the most part I do so without resorting to personal bullshit. It's not that hard. Try the same or jog on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have a stance, and only that stance is acceptable during a so called discussion you enter into. I mean ****, you're so for the "cause of the week" you even change your Av. You are the typical social media warrior, you'll like and click links and put and signature on an internet form and feel great about yourself and feel you have made a difference.

Spot on.

He's seen right through you MWNN.

It is getting pretty tiresome, demanding answers and justification from everyone that doesn't agree with you on this weeks morally acceptable stance.

Booing is for ******s anyway, regardless of what you think of Goodes. Defending your right to boo makes you a chronic ******.

Correct. At it's best it show no class, at it's worst it's completely ******* despicable.

Where's the compassion for this guy and what he's going through? ******* disgraceful.

Booing is for ******s anyway, regardless of what you think of Goodes. Defending your right to boo makes you a chronic ******.
Chronic booing certainly is.

I understand a one off. For a dirty incident or some such. Even one game in isolation to an extent too- say after a player has left a club in controversial circumstances.

Ongoing, week after week after week after week? Absolutely moronic buffoonery.

Chronic booing certainly is.

I understand a one off. For a dirty incident or some such. Even one game in isolation to an extent too- say after a player has left a club in controversial circumstances.

Ongoing, week after week after week after week? Absolutely moronic buffoonery.
Nope. Booing is for children and pantomime villains.

Hopefully the idiots who have been trying to justify their ignorance have had a think and will refrain from here on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back