Preview Book release: Help a brother out

Remove this Banner Ad

Crying Game - man likes woman, they are going to get it on, woman takes off clothes and she is packing heat below. She is a he! That's basically the crux of it Manic. Of course nothing to do with me. LOL
Are you telling me that I have become besotted with a ladyboy?!!:oops:o_O No wonder the nude I googled looked flat chested, while the photo ended just below the waist line but above the crutch! What a fool am I!!:eek: :(:(

Last edited:
Hot off the presses. Bip, bip, bip.

Today a children's look-and-find book by Nick Maxwell and yours truly has been released and is available in all good bookstores in hardback. Good for that 4-11 year old age grouplet.

http://www.angusrobertson.com.au/bo...ootys-ultimate-search-and-find-book/45858878/

If you don't buy one, shame on you. If you're a skinflint and want to get it through the library, ring them up and ask them to get a copy if they don't have one already.

I am invoking past mod privileges by posting this on the main board but the success of this book (and a Hawks one next month) will determine if I can afford Weeties anymore.

Bump
I will be buying for my footy crazy grandson (Doggie supporter:( because of his dad) and also have also sent a message to my local library to buy.
Looks good, I wish you luck.

Sorry to break it to you, it's actually a Geelong scarf.
This just goes from bad to worse! Turned on by a ladyboy wearing a Geelong scarf! There's no accounting for taste.:confused::eek:

On a more thread relevant note, I am ordering a copy of the book for my cousin's son. His dad is a St Kilda supporter but his mum barracks for the Pies, so there is a bit of a family tussle for the 5 yr old's allegiance. His birthday is next month. Hopefully the book will help sway him our way.

Good work Spice! I will definitely order and keep it until me & the babe decide to sprout some mini-maggies! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back