Bookies pay out on Fyfe for Brownlow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he basically has it stitched up. Best talent I've ever seen since Judd and Dustin Martin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd be the favourite, but I don't think he's that far in front that this is necessary. Dan Hannebery, Matt Priddis and Dylan Shiel would all be within striking distance at this point.

lol they're not on 20-22 votes Fyfe has already picked up. Last year when I watched the brownlow tally I was amazed how much Fyfe picked up, considering the umps usually love players who only rack up big numbers.

This year he has managed to take it to another level and add in media hype the spud umps almost guranteed to give him many 3 votes games.

Bookies aren't dumb.

They're holding sweet *-all on the Brownlow in Round 8. Free publicity, they seem like good guys, lose only the tiniest portion of their massive profits

Bookies in the UK paid out early on bets of Manchester United winning the Premier league in 1998, leading the league at the time by 12 points.

Arsenal would then go on a 3 month unbeaten streak including 10 wins in a row to beat Manchester United to the title by a single point.

Bookies can get it wrong.

Gonna be awkward as hell when Priddis swoops in again for back2back brownlow medals.

Get on the Prid.

I'm not a betting man so not sure about this but does that mean they can re-bet on Fyfe after that and win again if he gets it?

I'm not a betting man so not sure about this but does that mean they can re-bet on Fyfe after that and win again if he gets it?

Yeah, that can be done.

The hope will be though is that by paying out quicker, punters will bet it on other things that tjey'll lose on though. That and good faith sort of thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back