Booking Flights - Jetstar Club - Special Deals - Packages

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2005
Hobart Hurricanes Central
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sydney Thunder, Freo, GWS, Canes
Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a travel forum on here?

I have 3 trips planed for this year, im in hobart, going to:
Sydney in early October (Not Booked)
Brisbane in early November (Flights Booked)
Melbourne in early December (Flights Booked)

I have been watching flights for Sydney but the best on the days I want were $80, they are climbing now, some claiming last flights at x price, however I asked a worker in the Jetstar chat and they were able to disclose the amount of seats left (90%) of both flights I asked about were still available!

The other two I believe I got good deals on,
Brisbane, each way at good times, after work direct flight (early flights had 6 hour stop over) over and afternoon return direct flight on a 2 for 1 sale, $140 each way, so each flight $70pp, the current price is $140pp

Melbourne is with Tiger (purchased by Virgin in full recently) early Saturday flight return Monday arvo,
another 2 for 1 sale, 4 people this time with flights at $29 odd each so before luggage it was a total return of under $120, we took 2 20kg bags so the Mrs could do some DFO shopping.

I am keeping an eye out for accomodation which is harder now that Wotif is dead to me :( they have lost more than half of the hotels they use to have...

Any way for my Sydney flights, they are close to school holidays, I was wondering though, is anyone a Jetstar Club member?

and finally does anyone book packages and are they worth it?

Thanks
Steve