Brad Haddin out of 2nd Test

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping its not a relapse.

Have leukaemia within my close family and a relapse is what we all fear

However it doesn't take much to put a child with leukaemia in hospital. Basically any sniffle will do it

Hopefully that is all it is

Last edited:
Hoping its bit a relapse.

Have leukaemia within my close family and a relapse is what we all fear

However it doesn't take much to put a child with leukaemia in hospital. Basically any sniffle will do it

Hopefully that is all it is
Hoping it's a relapse?

Surely you've worded that incorrectly?

Whiteman is fine but the idea that he is going to be some kind of saviour is patently ridiculous. Australia has plenty of good keepers at the moment.

I think we've also got to consider how much Quinton de Kock is struggling for South Africa at the moment, and he's a similar age to Whiteman (9 months younger), and is generally considered a much more talented prospect as a keeper/batsman.

I think we've also got to consider how much Quinton de Kock is struggling for South Africa at the moment, and he's a similar age to Whiteman (7 months younger), and is generally considered a much more talented prospect as a keeper/batsman.

He's going to be South Africa's Smith/K.W./Root. Still younger then all of them but will come good very soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope his daughter is OK but Nevill should be keeper the rest of the series based on that test.
funnily enough the catch he dropped off Root was easier than the catch Haddin dropped. (Which isnt a shock given both catches are hardly sodas)

Thank god Nev did that too because the hype/Haddin derision was getting out of hand. It was reaching levels seen around Wade's ODI/Test debuts...

Haddin had also averaged just 25 with the bat for four long years now and that one amazing series aside often batted like you would expect from an arrogant rookie when we needed an experienced hand to steady the ship.

funnily enough the catch he dropped off Root was easier than the catch Haddin dropped. (Which isnt a shock given both catches are hardly sodas)

Thank god Nev did that too because the hype/Haddin derision was getting out of hand. It was reaching levels seen around Wade's ODI/Test debuts...

The decline in his batting was far more noticeable and concerning than the decline in his keeping.

Haddin's flying home tonight. CA asking the media to respect his and his family's privacy. Doesn't sound good.

That's not good. For him to miss Michael's last test would require something pretty serious.

Hopefully it turns out to be nothing too serious for Haddin & his family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back