Opinion Brad Hartman

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been full-on/sexual on Wells for quite some time... just not quietly. :oops:

http://img.*.net/images/cache/850/m/mQ/fark_mQ1JO8c99SCJw6yNE6NyFPBDpgI.png?t=GkExt4Fd2LKlyS1BzAV4MQ&f=1402891200

We should of delisted Bathie and got Hartman in the rookie draft and got Garlett at pick 77 for the bargain of a life time

Spoken with all the wisdom of Solomon.

Wells ought to be sacked. A complete waste of a valuable pick 77. ;)
That Hartman has now played a senior game in his second year on the list, despite all of his nonexistent behavioural problems and being a failed pick at 77 which CLEARLY should have been used on the much more stable Dayle Garlett is just an indictment on the club. The fans know best, clearly.

That Hartman has now played a senior game in his second year on the list, despite all of his nonexistent behavioural problems and being a failed pick at 77 which CLEARLY should have been used on the much more stable Dayle Garlett is just an indictment on the club. The fans know best, clearly.

And their wisdom increases after a loss.

Both looked capable of making the step, Hartman is only 19, it was easy forgotten he was taken very young and also with limited aussie rules experience.
Clearly had skill but came from alone way back. I think even for Wells he was a long shot although had shown a little U18 form in SA.
At 188cm a nice size also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it time to forecast our best 22 in 2016 (flag winning year)?

beating-premature-ejaculation.jpg

I think that you need to take this course Claude.​

I missed Brad's debut but I saw the game today on telly against the Demons. While Brad didn't have a huge impact on the game, I was very impressed with aspects of his game. He's a real hard nut, has great agility, tackles ferociously and seems to have a decent skill set for such a young player. I think he'll not only make it, but he'll be a very handy player at that.

And Catsmaninamerica now looks like a complete goose with all his jokes about Hartman playing this season, bet you're pretty red-faced, eh?!:p

I know this is a month old post, but judging by what Dan Menzel was saying pre-game today, quite a few players were wondering last year why we'd drafted him. Apparently he's been working his backside off since then and is reaping the rewards.

perfectly summed up SC, looked good didn't he. Puts his body in too and he's not a very strongly built kid but obviously has a heap of courage. Loved a passage of play on the wing today, side stepped someone and tried to make something out of nothing, didn't come off but he has some tremendous creativity at his disposal.
When the body finishes developing, could be something exceptional.
Dude, that fcukin' avatar is a pearler it must be said! And yes, Brad has exceeded all expectations on my part. It's all swings and round abouts is AFL. Three years ago I was stoked we drafted Billie Smedts, I believed he'd be tearing up the competition by now... no more needs to be said! Two years ago I was dumbfounded with the Hartman drafting, but look at him now, proving all of the doubters wrong... and by the sounds of it, he had many detractors.

Dude, that fcukin' avatar is a pearler it must be said! And yes, Brad has exceeded all expectations on my part. It's all swings and round abouts is AFL. Three years ago I was stoked we drafted Billie Smedts, I believed he'd be tearing up the competition by now... no more needs to be said! Two years ago I was dumbfounded with the Hartman drafting, but look at him now, proving all of the doubters wrong... and by the sounds of it, he had many detractors.

Funny how the wheel turns....
Pick # 15 can't seem to get it together and get anywhere close to simon Beasleys call of the best junior footballer he's every seen and with brad Hartman at pick 77 everyone is still going " who?!?"

If nothing else it's a great example of one whom has all the talent in the world but has never had to try as the talent has allowed him to be heads above the rest until he got to the highest level versus the under aged guy taken a year earlier than most predicted and how was so far back none could really see what was there but whom has had to fight for everything.

Both have the chance to make it for mine but if Hartman continent to track his current trajectory then Billie, even given Allowances for his injury time will look like a right goose...

Go Catters

I don't think Smedts will ever truly be the player people expect.. He doesn't strike me as a hard trainer and his disposal is terrible. Hopefully proves me wrong.

There's a glimmer of Max Rooke in this kid.

When you post about Max, you put yourself fair and square in the crosshairs of the Max Rooke comparison tribunal.

And you passed…:D

Only kidding.. But yes there are a few similarities. Almost a Rookie pick in Hartman coming from MILES behind. Having to work very very hard to make it in the 22. Also, Hartman seems to have no issue throwing his rig into it 100% all the time. Might even have a bit more tricks in the bag than Big Maxy too…

Go Catters

Only kidding.. But yes there are a few similarities. Almost a Rookie pick in Hartman coming from MILES behind. Having to work very very hard to make it in the 22. Also, Hartman seems to have no issue throwing his rig into it 100% all the time. Might even have a bit more tricks in the bag than Big Maxy too…

Similar heights too. Hartman is 188cm, Rooke 189cm.

When you post about Max, you put yourself fair and square in the crosshairs of the Max Rooke comparison tribunal.

And you passed…:D

Go Catters
I'm impressed by the fact that Hartman has only been in the Cats' system for about 18 months or so and has earned himself his first games. Pretty good from "MILES behind", I'd agree, particularly considering the number of mids and potential mids that we have on our list!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back