Spluff

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Yeah Tambling sucks, he isn't a superstar yet and its already his second year, plus he is getting fairly old at 20 years old, and for that matter JON didn't show much this year neither did Hughes or Casserly lets trade or delist them too.

It's funny when sarcastic posts turn out to be correct in an entirely literal manner.

I know you shouldn't kick a man when he is down but that article is being a bit generous with the tag 'AFL Great'. :p

Loved his time with us though, hope the fella is okay - that's a fair blow to cop. :(

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
I know you shouldn't kick a man when he is down but that article is being a bit generous with the tag 'AFL Great'. :p

Loved his time with us though, hope the fella is okay - that's a fair blow to cop. :(

He'll always have the memories of the numerous blows he copped from Pia I'm sure.

Nov 22, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
any pics of pia around?

c1a2ccb9a951d77d988659af4fb55790

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T4P

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
I think he would be awsome at CHB and to add grunt to the back line aswell. Would trade these:

Possibilities:
Krakour
Gasper -
If he doesn't retire/delisted
Tivendale
Tambling
Hartigan

Jackson - If not delisted
I find it funny that the only good (future from that point in time) player in this list was seen as the worst.

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I knew it. The split between Brad and Pia has been coming for a long time. They used to be madly in love with eachother and always had pictures of eachother on their instagram accounts. When Pia became more famous and Brad became less famous, it started to die out a bit and there were only pics of the kids and miscellaneous stuff. Watching her macking on with blokes on H&A very convincingly made me raise my eyebrows too, all while Brad was off doing his own thing without the family.

You know what they say though, doesn't matter how gorgeous a woman is, somewhere out there, there's a bloke who is sick of her s**t. Or maybe she was sick of his s**t, who knows.
lot of people saying she distanced away from him due to him being less popular and retiring and her own acting career increasing, what do you reckon?

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Fast forward 1 year and you can pretty much reprint the same article with Chris Judd and the food dodger.
so sad that the women just hitch on for the fame and money, like as a guy fame and money is the last thing i would want in a girl, in fact itd probably be better without the fame, youd get so many desperate virgins giving her creepy messages etc

also how the hell is it possible for such a 11/10 girl to exist? pia is legit the hottest one out there, shes 31-32 yet looks like 25

There's something about Pia that reminds me of the international student from American pie (No 1) I think?.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back