Brad Scott can you please concede that your gameplan is crap!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets be honest - if that game was at ANZ stadium we would have won - we have improved, we would have killed them on a bigger ground with our spread. The scoreline was deceptive. We didnt play that well, however i know we are still on the right track.

Lets be honest - if that game was at ANZ stadium we would have won - we have improved, we would have killed them on a bigger ground with our spread. The scoreline was deceptive. We didnt play that well, however i know we are still on the right track.
Not in those conditions joey.

We failed because we couldn't match them with clean usage inside and out.

You are kidding yourself. In those conditions the Swans would have beaten us anywhere yesterday. They played the smarter and better football.

Sydney were harder and cleaner at the contest and importantly they got more numbers at the contest.

Levi and Cruize have their weaknesses, but certainly not in those categories.
Updated your post with the most relevant issue of the day OS. We need to get better with our work in there.

Not only the gameplan but the lack of balls at the ****ing selecation table! It was pretty obvious that given the ground and the conditions that going tall wasn't the way to go.

One could also argue that North are too small every week.

Matty C is a career 10 game, 1 goal a week player and at 70odd games that will not change.

Select an extra mid instead of Campbell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back