Toast Brando's Banter a must watch , very impressive

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent to see one of our young players encouraging and directing other players in the team. I agree with the people that have said he could be a future captain. Hopefully Ellis is this vocal on the field as well because leadership is a very important aspect in such a team sport as AFL. Selecting him with pick 15 in the 2011 draft certainly was a great decision.

What I liked most was, when they bunched up for a bit of a run, he wanted to be out in front and worked hard to get to that position which means to me, that he really is an elite runner and is switched on. I want all our players want that, instead of just cruising.
And dragged Batchrlor with him. I also like Sandlows Shepard

What I liked most was, when they bunched up for a bit of a run, he wanted to be out in front and worked hard to get to that position which means to me, that he really is an elite runner and is switched on. I want all our players want that, instead of just cruising.
And dragged Batchrlor with him. I also like Sandlows Shepard

:p
Lol - stirred up a bit of a hornets nest with my half piss-take post...
I love the sight of the boys scorching the track in November - encouraging each other on.

Let's see it translate to round 1 & beyond and we will all be happy.
good grief

Brandon has always been a seriously hard worker
His best mate(good friend of the family) from West Coburg couldn't keep up with him and told us that he was a top five pick when he was playing with Calder Cannons
We were all ecstatic when he was picked up and he is going to get better. The kid lives breathes and eats football
Equivalent to Cotchin in terms of professionalism
Will be elite
Sorry for repeating myself on this guy , but he deserves it because he is so professional for a kid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brandon has always been a seriously hard worker
His best mate(good friend of the family) from West Coburg couldn't keep up with him and told us that he was a top five pick when he was playing with Calder Cannons
We were all ecstatic when he was picked up and he is going to get better. The kid lives breathes and eats football
Equivalent to Cotchin in terms of professionalism
Will be elite
Sorry for repeating myself on this guy , but he deserves it because he is so professional for a kid
Thanks for sharing that is some very accurate oil that you obviously felt compelled to share with us all. All of us here at Bigfooty thank you and look forward to more .

Thanks for sharing that is some very accurate oil that you obviously felt compelled to share with us all. All of us here at Bigfooty thank you and look forward to more .
Don't get to see this kid (brandons mate)much now as he is doing all the things a twenty one year old does
Still see his old man a lot ,mainly during footy seasons when Coburg plays at home and if the Tigers are playing interstate
Browns hotel kicks in
They're all quality people and we've had good moments at edfl vfl and afl watching the boy(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back