PetePop

Team Captain
Oct 25, 2006
Ballarat/Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chelsea
i hear from some sources that Brayden Guareschi is going to play for Rovers following the foot steps of his dad's greatness Mauro Guareschi. So for all you teams out there espicially Talbot look out theres a Guareschi comin. And if he plays anything like his Dad like he does because ive seen him look out

i hear from some sources that Brayden Guareschi is going to play for Rovers following the foot steps of his dad's greatness Mauro Guareschi. So for all you teams out there espicially Talbot look out theres a Guareschi comin. And if he plays anything like his Dad like he does because ive seen him look out

Is Mario Luigi's brother?

Simo if you actually read the quotes and understood what they say instead of paying out the Spelling and Grammar of others you might have something interesting to say.

how can u disrespect his dad his a gun of a coach

I think there is a bit of pressure on Braydens shoulders to follow the fathers footsteps but with a premiership under his belt and an emerging youngster he is well on his way. My sources also tell me that the North Ballarat Rebels are watching him closely in the coming weeks but would like him to play a few games in the seniors first before considering him a start. In watching last weeks game i and others could see that he has a brain for it with plenty of poise about him and is a hard nut also so i think if this kid can keep injury free then he has a big future ahead of him.

Simo if you actually read the quotes and understood what they say instead of paying out the Spelling and Grammar of others you might have something interesting to say.

HAHA.... Whats funny pistol Pete is that it took you a month to realise that it was spelt wrong and reply to Simo! Had some trouble working the dictionary did we??? You halfwit! :thumbsdown:

HAHA.... Whats funny pistol Pete is that it took you a month to realise that it was spelt wrong and reply to Simo! Had some trouble working the dictionary did we??? You halfwit! :thumbsdown:

HAHAHA.... Whats really funny KingDick is that i dont go on this site as often as you do i actually have a life outside Bigfooty unlike yourself loser!!! You should get a kick outta life smart arse and have somethin nice to say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHAHA.... Whats really funny KingDick is that i dont go on this site as often as you do i actually have a life outside Bigfooty unlike yourself loser!!! You should get a kick outta life smart arse and have somethin nice to say.

Well there you go, I was right........ a seven year old.........

Simo

I'm with you Petepop, King Rich struggles big time on this site and provides us readers with very little information of any value! :thumbsdown:

I'm with you Petepop, King Rich struggles big time on this site and provides us readers with very little information of any value! :thumbsdown:

Thanks Iron Beast finally someone realises that people like king Rich and Simo give you no value or valid information to this site. They need to be reminded that this is a football talk site not an English exam. If your not happy with it dont post anything then.

Thanks Iron Beast finally someone realises that people like king Rich and Simo give you no value or valid information to this site. They need to be reminded that this is a football talk site not an English exam. If your not happy with it dont post anything then.

Sorry Pete I couldn't understand you...... All I heard was "wah wah sook sook blah blah wah wah sook sook"

Got a free period at school have we Pete? Stick to the under age threads because you're wasting everyones time.

Don't mean to nit pick Pete but i'm not sure how telling someone they are inbred adds to footy talk......:confused:

As old school so eloquently put it, stick to the under age threads...

Simo

Don't mean to nit pick Pete but i'm not sure how telling someone they are inbred adds to footy talk......:confused:

As old school so eloquently put it, stick to the under age threads...

Simo
Fair call Simo! Thanks for all of the garbage talk i bet you dont even play footy and your footy knowledge is very low. Take care x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back