BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: How to overthrow the government and break the banks

Remove this Banner Ad

Iceland's population is less than the ACT.

Says it all about Iceland.

if currencies collapse, which i believe will happen with at least severe economic depression worldwide, the western superannuation bubbles (which is in effect over-inflated wealth) will be wiped out. Superannuation funds by their very nature cannot not be in the markets - if you understand - they are the most "hamstrung" investments in the world to world growth. Whereas wealthy have self-managed and the smarter of those hold prime land or "guaranteed recession proof" cash flow businesses and thus protect their relative wealth.
And this is why I am in the process of having the the entirety of my superannuation balance ready to be moved to offshore assets (real assets) in the event of economic collapse.

I don't have as much as any baby boomer does, but I know the odds of me actually seeing it in retirement in Australia are miniscule.
This is one thing I can agree with you on Coup. Do you have an guess on when this will happen? I thought an economic collapse would of happened by now. However, it is possible that it could be held off for another 5 years at least!

Again your lack of knowledge of communists or communism does you no favours.

Its as if you think communists don't like wealth or don't want money or financial security, when the opposite is true.

You need to be more pragmatic and less idealistic. Maybe ask questions instead of judging based on preconditioned anti-communist responses we are brainwashed with here in Australia.

Maybe you could explain something rather than attacking those who don't understand.

Maybe you could explain something rather than attacking those who don't understand.

That is not the discussion that has been taking place.

I made a comment and was met with very stupid, very ignorant, very poor insults.

I am now making a point that people like you, and Gus, and Long Live HFC, actually do not know what Communism even is but exhibit the entire range of conditioned anti-Communist responses. And on this basis, any posts you've sent in my direction are laughable.

This venture has been a resounding success. I've corrected you on a few important things, like your idiotic belief that Communists don't like money or wealth.

Do you still believe that in Communist society everyone gets paid the same too? And the government tells you when you can buy things, and what you can buy? Nice fables to base your political beliefs on, but completely absurd and incorrect.

Keep supporting those billionaires, they truly love you.

This is one thing I can agree with you on Coup. Do you have an guess on when this will happen? I thought an economic collapse would of happened by now. However, it is possible that it could be held off for another 5 years at least!

lol, yeah timing is always the biggest question. If I knew timing I would be an oligarch (except i am not driven by power, although massive wealth does funny things to those that hold it) from futures trading on the various markets. Generally I know when not to be in certain markets ;) but the way they are manipulated and bubbles artificially extended and not allowing the cleansing benefit of efficient market corrections, particularly this last 15 years is truly amazing.

As for monetary policy manipulation, they really are running out of options - there is only so much QE and other market manipulation you can do and if it isn't solving the basic fundamental growth picture and demographic wide benefit (for their economic "reality") due to not making the necessary structural changes, (ie consumer markets don't increase in scope) it only creates a massive transfer of wealth and inevitably all asset markets will COLLAPSE with nothing to support them when they reach the tipping point. The system is soo over manipulated and pumped up yet there is very little economic sustainable benefit from all that pumping - it is inevitable it will collapse IMO.

My best guess is there will be significant wars starting in the next 12 months (by-product of the global economic position as powers try to control as much as they can and even just to retain power and divert attention from the real problems) (we already have uniform "taking turns" currency wars which will only get much worse as gov't try to prop up any production they can over the next year or so). So my "guessing" is moderate probability (> 33%) of asset markets and currency collapses commencing by end of next year when northern hemisphere goes into winter. I am guessing probability of 90% within your 5 year time frame (even though they will use every method possible (not much left) to extend the inevitable) - but realistically I think probably 67% and thus most likely to occur within 3 years - time is fast running out IMO. Those with cash (before large % gov't claimed and hyperinflation kicks in) and with limited debt and of course employment or business that still operates in depressive conditions will do well as long as they know what to get into at the right time if not before - those with significant debt (maybe any debt) will be wiped out as the asset markets crash and then interest rates rise significantly.

How do I get these numbers? from reading and evaluating so many differing opinions and examining the economic data (current and historic) and naturally making presumptions about whether it is possible to turn around the current global economic environment - yes they are in effect guesses, but based on what level of manipulation is still left for the controllers to extend things - I truly believe we are at a watershed moment in modern history, but these economic watersheds occur with amazing continual frequency - cycles of currencies and economic "growth".

Note: if (and IMO its a big IF, less than 10% probability IMO) the powers that be can manipulate the economies and keep society in check beyond about 7 years then the IMF will probably succeed in its plan of a one world currency (it will take that long to implement effectively), which will comprise the SDR vastly expanded and a sub-currency that we all use. In this situation reserve and "prime" western currencies will still have their currencies crash during that "reserve currency changeover" and there will be asset bubble corrections at/before that time, significant transfer of wealth from middle class - but this will only extend the overall situation (maybe a further 5-10 years) and the final new unsustainable bubbles will emerge and result in even greater hardships and far worse oppression - either a full Elysium type environment or total societal collapse will result IMO.

It is always better to let markets correct than extend them - you only delay the inevitable and never correct the causes which only results in a far worse position.

Any crash will commence with continual general deflation (not all things, some will have quite high inflation - food and basic necessities), with asset bubble bursts (not 10-20% but >50%) and then interest rates will rise significantly, very significantly and hyperinflation as currencies collapse.

Note - this is my opinion - everyone should reach their own conclusions as to where they think we are heading and not rely on what I am saying to do anything - do your own research, economic education and reach you own conclusions about the economic future and as to what you should do for your and your family's future benefit.

edit: Fk me - I swore to myself that I wouldn't post any of my expected time frames, oh well

Last edited:
lol, yeah timing is always the biggest question. If I knew timing I would be an oligarch (except i am not driven by power, although massive wealth does funny things to those that hold it) from futures trading on the various markets. Generally I know when not to be in certain markets ;) but the way they are manipulated and bubbles artificially extended and not allowing the cleansing benefit of efficient market corrections, particularly this last 15 years is truly amazing.

As for monetary policy manipulation, they really are running out of options - there is only so much QE and other market manipulation you can do and if it isn't solving the basic fundamental growth picture and demographic wide benefit (for their economic "reality") due to not making the necessary structural changes, (ie consumer markets don't increase in scope) it only creates a massive transfer of wealth and inevitably all asset markets will COLLAPSE with nothing to support them when they reach the tipping point. The system is soo over manipulated and pumped up yet there is very little economic sustainable benefit from all that pumping - it is inevitable it will collapse IMO.

My best guess is there will be significant wars starting in the next 12 months (by-product of the global economic position as powers try to control as much as they can and even just to retain power and divert attention from the real problems) (we already have uniform "taking turns" currency wars which will only get much worse as gov't try to prop up any production they can over the next year or so). So my "guessing" is moderate probability (> 33%) of asset markets and currency collapses commencing by end of next year when northern hemisphere goes into winter. I am guessing probability of 90% within your 5 year time frame (even though they will use every method possible (not much left) to extend the inevitable) - but realistically I think probably 67% and thus most likely to occur within 3 years - time is fast running out IMO. Those with cash (before large % gov't claimed and hyperinflation kicks in) and with limited debt and of course employment or business that still operates in depressive conditions will do well as long as they know what to get into at the right time if not before - those with significant debt (maybe any debt) will be wiped out as the asset markets crash and then interest rates rise significantly.

How do I get these numbers? from reading and evaluating so many differing opinions and examining the economic data (current and historic) and naturally making presumptions about whether it is possible to turn around the current global economic environment - yes they are in effect guesses, but based on what level of manipulation is still left for the controllers to extend things - I truly believe we are at a watershed moment in modern history, but these economic watersheds occur with amazing continual frequency - cycles of currencies and economic "growth".

Note: if (and IMO its a big IF, less than 10% probability IMO) the powers that be can manipulate the economies and keep society in check beyond about 7 years then the IMF will probably succeed in its plan of a one world currency (it will take that long to implement effectively), which will comprise the SDR vastly expanded and a sub-currency that we all use. In this situation reserve and "prime" western currencies will still have their currencies crash during that "reserve currency changeover" and there will be asset bubble corrections at/before that time, significant transfer of wealth from middle class - but this will only extend the overall situation (maybe a further 5-10 years) and the final new unsustainable bubbles will emerge and result in even greater hardships and far worse oppression - either a full Elysium type environment or total societal collapse will result IMO.

It is always better to let markets correct than extend them - you only delay the inevitable and never correct the causes which only results in a far worse position.

Any crash will commence with continual general deflation (not all things, some will have quite high inflation - food and basic necessities), with asset bubble bursts (not 10-20% but >50%) and then interest rates will rise significantly, very significantly and hyperinflation as currencies collapse.

Note - this is my opinion - everyone should reach their own conclusions as to where they think we are heading and not rely on what I am saying to do anything - do your own research, economic education and reach you own conclusions about the economic future and as to what you should do for your and your family's future benefit.

edit: Fk me - I swore to myself that I wouldn't post any of my expected time frames, oh well
Meanwhile in the real world...

Iceland's population is less than the ACT.

Says it all about Iceland.
"ICE" land says enough about Iceland really.
Unless you adore the plain slushy there is not a lot to be enthralled about.

Yeah... wars in the next 12 months, economic collapse, Elysium etc.
Seems legit.

How old are you? Under 30 and think life is a steady state environment, certainly Oz has been insulated from all hardships the last 20 years.

Wars in the next 12 months - read the paper at least - you will notice there already escalating war in Ukraine, increasing hostilities and geopolitical problems in the middle east and NATO and the western msm has re-ignited the cold-war, as well as increasing geopolitical issues relating to asia and the south china sea, and good ol USA's new doctrine on asia, and the increasing nationalism that is occurring across europe. Might pay you to open your eyes.

Do some study - economics, but more specifically current debt economics, limits of growth and mature markets (not just in ground minerals like so many like to limit it to, but all resources, natural and human labour), what drives markets, how the banking system actually works, changes in the last 40 years in "democracy political system domination" (have a read of one of the latest reports - Princeton Uni's report on the Oligarchy that is USA and all "democracies") and also history (reserve currencies, economic turning points and the wars that "magically coincide"). Then perhaps add some intuitive commentary why you believe we are not headed for trouble, rather than just believing the existence we have now is what we always will have - the only guaranteed thing in life and Earth's history is change, not steady state.

As for a potential Elysium existence - everyone sees the exponentially growing disparity of wealth in western matured economies and you don't have to be very old to see the extent of oppressive law that is increasingly enacted. Always introduced to take care of a specific circumstance but always far more encompassing and always promised that will never be used to the extent it is enacted lol. We are very much on the road now to a type of Elysium existence - must be blind not to see.

Last edited:
How old are you? Under 30 and think life is a steady state environment, certainly Oz has been insulated from all hardships the last 20 years.

Wars in the next 12 months - read the paper at least - you will notice there already escalating war in Ukraine, increasing hostilities and geopolitical problems in the middle east and NATO and the western msm has re-ignited the cold-war, as well as increasing geopolitical issues relating to asia and the south china sea, and good ol USA's new doctrine on asia, and the increasing nationalism that is occurring across europe. Might pay you to open your eyes.

Do some study - economics, but more specifically current debt economics, limits of growth and mature markets (not just in ground minerals like so many like to limit it to, but all resources, natural and human labour), what drives markets, how the banking system actually works, changes in the last 40 years in "democracy political system domination" (have a read of one of the latest reports - Princeton Uni's report on the Oligarchy that is USA and all "democracies") and also history (reserve currencies, economic turning points and the wars that "magically coincide"). Then perhaps add some intuitive commentary why you believe we are not headed for trouble, rather than just believing the existence we have now is what we always will have - the only guaranteed thing in life and Earth's history is change, not steady state.

As for a potential Elysium existence - everyone sees the exponentially growing disparity of wealth in western matured economies and you don't have to be very old to see the extent of oppressive law that is increasingly enacted. Always introduced to take care of a specific circumstance but always far more encompassing and always promised that will never be used to the extent it is enacted lol. We are very much on the road now to a type of Elysium existence - must be blind not to see.

I don't think anyone seriously doubts the pressures that you describe; it's the relatively extreme conclusions you come to we take issue with. ie I really don't see a currency collapse on the 12-month horizon for instance (especially when some of us have been hearing those claims yearly since at least 2009).

I don't think anyone seriously doubts the pressures that you describe; it's the relatively extreme conclusions you come to we take issue with. ie I really don't see a currency collapse on the 12-month horizon for instance (especially when some of us have been hearing those claims yearly since at least 2009).

You really are quite an optimist. Absurdly so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heh.
You do not understand the international system. Maybe do a bit more than read the paper.

Heh.
You do not understand the international system. Maybe do a bit more than read the paper.

lol - I have worked for more than 3 decades in finance and international trade in the resource industry, with degrees and masters in that field, including years working on resource deals in London for one of the largest resource merchant banks (a bank some extreme people would call one of the evil banks of our global society) - I now mainly work on feasibilities and resource project planning. I have more than a little knowledge of international trade, resource finance and the banking system.

But I knew putting up any probabilities on timing of asset bubble bursts and currency collapses would send some into a frenzy in response - most likely the ones that are heavily reliant on "faith" in the system, irrespective of reality of where we are heading. Very many people can not even contemplate significant changes and problems to their "steady state existence" - blind sheep to reality of what is coming.

well all that experience is coloured by your ideological biases if you think that 'currencies not collapsing' in the next 12 months is a particularly 'optimistic' point of view.

well all that experience is coloured by your ideological biases if you think that 'currencies not collapsing' in the next 12 months is a particularly 'optimistic' point of view.

So you're revising the comments about the wars then?

Now its only about currency collapse?

Glad you admit your mistake, we can move on and get back to you repeatedly not understanding what's being discussed.

What are your economic credentials btw?

I worked at 2 of the 5 biggest IB's in history. I know a bit.

Kidd Vicious can back me up on that.
It's true.

From my business dealings with The Coup I'd say he made numerous clandestine trips to South America, displayed a overbearing reverence for extreme sports and bore a striking resemblance to Utah Jazz coach, Quinn Snyder.

Quin.jpg

So you're revising the comments about the wars then?

Now its only about currency collapse?

it's almost as if words and the way they're arranged are completely irrelevant to you.

clearly i am talking about currency here. where did i mention wars?

I was talking specifically about your stupid comment about no wars in the next 12 months. Looks like I quoted the wrong post. This is a great victory for you.

Highly doubt we'll see currency collapse in 12 months, but only because nailing down the exact date is impossible, and the next 12 months is a very small amount of time compared to say the next 12 years.

But you don't offer anything of substance to the debate, Freo does.

He makes points and explains them. If he ends up being wrong who cares? He isn't running my household budget but he provides an informed opinion.

You're an uninformed sniper. You say things that don't matter.

Glad you admit your mistake, we can move on and get back to you repeatedly not understanding what's being discussed.

well this is a bit awkward now, hey?

But you don't offer anything of substance to the debate, Freo does.

He makes points and explains them. If he ends up being wrong who cares?

which is why i was attempting to discuss the matter with him when you stumbled on in with your adolescent bollocks and lazy reading comprehension efforts. now run along, the adults are talking monetary collapses and the end of the universe as we know it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back