Media *BREAKING* Matty Departs Bears, Joins Wonders For S21

Remove this Banner Ad

This. Just. In

Up and coming qooty prodigy matty6 has just released a statement to the press announcing his immediate departure from the Las Vegas Bears. It is understood that matty6 has acquired a trade away from the club to the West Coast Wonders.

After a tumultuous season with The Bears, matty6 decided his love for qooty had faded after a less than stellar season personally, and rumoured instability within the club. "I tried upping my doses of cocaine, and increased my security contract from 7 strippers to 15, but it didn't fill the obvious hole in my heart" he said. "I need to get back to basics, back to qooty".

matty6 would like to thank all of his former team-mates for making his time at The Bears an enjoyable and memorable period.

"I made my debut with this club in the final games of S18 and loved every minute of it" He said. "However I will never forgive MoOP for nicking my number. That campaigner".

It is understood that the West Coast Wonders have offered matty6 a forward half position.

"I'm just really excited to start fresh*, show the guys what I've got to offer the club".

More as it develops.

*Fresh does not necessarily mean sober and/or clean of drugs.

Poor okey. His old age getting to him. Doesn't remember names anymore

Best of luck with the move matty
I will play nice for just a second…I like the article. He overvalues himself, given he thinks his move is "news" to anyone except his old teammates. He refers to himself in third person in the article. He rates himself as a qooty prodigy.

It's pretty everything I love in this league. A league were anyone can be anything they want to be.

I will play nice for just a second…I like the article. He overvalues himself, given he thinks his move is "news" to anyone except his old teammates. He refers to himself in third person in the article. He rates himself as a qooty prodigy.

It's pretty everything I love in this league. A league were anyone can be anything they want to be.
But what is his name? You forgot that due to your age. Nothing to do with the article. Silly old bugger, going on tangents and talking nonsense.

I really feel for you, whoever you are.

The Wonders will ruin any up and coming fantasy career. Even that of a self-proclaimed "qooty prodigy."
You just have to ask Okey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ukraine-Kid-Celebration-Euro-2012.gif

"I'm just really excited to start fresh*, show the guys what I've got to offer the club".

*Fresh does not necessarily mean sober and/or clean of drugs.

We are happy to offer assistance with this either way, at your convenience. We still have leftovers from the season 17 celebrations, because croweater 41 is a weak campaigner.

I don't even think it is news to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back