Certified Legendary Thread Breaking trade news - Live from the Boredroom

Remove this Banner Ad

youngnanler

Debutant
Sep 28, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Morning all,

A big day today re trade talking. I'll be down at a certain opposition club attempting to lure a big fish who is unhappy at present down to the blues. Watch this space.

Morning all,

A big day today re trade talking. I'll be down at a certain opposition club attempting to lure a big fish who is unhappy at present down to the blues. Watch this space.

Good luck, make sure you set aside some time for the finger-painting. Up to you whether you fit that in before or after your nap.

Morning all,

you'll be 'down' at a certain club...... hmmmmmmm
lure a big fish 'down' to the Blues...... hmmmmmmm
very cryptic :cool:
any other hints..........:thumbsu:

Morning all,

Make sure you bring candy or puppies. Otherwise they just don't get in the van.

Morning all,

WAT.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning all,

By opposition club, do you mean opposition club forum? Have you infiltrated the Essendon board?

Hi guys,

Hearing strong rumours that Billings is having serious discussions with Essendon. Thoughts on what we should be handing over for him?

Interesting, but personally I think that's way overs for him. IMO Carlisle and our third round pick would get the job done. Possibly throw in a player such as Nick O'brien or Z. Merrett in as the steak knives.

Our codename for this mission is 'Hiding in plain sight'. Your handle is 'Chameleon'.

Take this piece of paper. It has my mobile number on it. Memorise, then destroy it. I will then change my number in case you actually did memorise it.

Wait for my call outside the main hangar. Avoid anybody named Doss. Do not respond to this post by tagging in anybody named Doss.

If anything goes wrong, we will deny all knowledge of you. Good luck.

Zach Merrett- steak knives?

There's a new one.

What the .... how did .... was he wearing a wire? He's a dead man.

Morning all,

Great to see a team finally tapping into the bigfooty community. Well done youngnanler these are the most dedicated supporters and they deserve to know who you'll be scouting and who the club is interested in. Keep up the good work

Sorry, I'll remember next a complete newbie comes in and says they are getting their info directly from Loguidice I'll believe it without fear of favour.

Whoosh. Should have added 'amirite' and a winky face.

Great to see a team finally tapping into the bigfooty community. Well done youngnanler these are the most dedicated supporters and they deserve to know who you'll be scouting and who the club is interested in. Keep up the good work
Thanking you beechy12345. I think it is important that the club is able to convey its messages out to supporters. Will be keeping you updated.

YN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back