Mega Thread The Western Bulldogs - The Sack Macca saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread hurts my head.
Why oh why sub Picken ????? Gee Cooney had an impact !!!! McCartney and his match committee are geniuses . Picken good match up on Dell'Olio who came on and kicked a critical goal. I keep on saying that Redpath can't play ...... has he had 15 touches in three weeks ? Get Jones back into the side

Get Jones back into the side
unfortunately Jones' last game totalled 3 touches.. Robbing Peter to pay Paul? Redpath will take a few years to develop. Most KPF's do

First game I've watched in 3 weeks

Great talent
Great fight

Can't coach sorry guys Macca is simply not the man way too many deficiencies that will take far too long to correct

Move him to development coaching where he is clearly very good
Oh god....

You are so obviously a troll. Can we please perma ban a full time troll Igloo?

It was so obviously the players fault. They ******* s**t themselves!

Is Picken injured? If not, I would never sub that competitive animal out of a contest like that .. Stevens red vest 4 mine

Why oh why sub Picken ????? Gee Cooney had an impact !!!! McCartney and his match committee are geniuses . Picken good match up on Dell'Olio who came on and kicked a critical goal. I keep on saying that Redpath can't play ...... has he had 15 touches in three weeks ? Get Jones back into the side

Agree Picken move was a very bad one, it should have been Austin or Redpath off

Oh god....

You are so obviously a troll. Can we please perma ban a full time troll Igloo?

It was so obviously the players fault. They ******* s**t themselves!

Did they??

Selectively s**t themselves in one qrt??

Does it hurt when u think too hard??

I actually don't blame Macca for this loss I blame the cairns trip and the fact we ran out of legs which isn't in anyway Maccas fault

I was making a general comment on his coaching today which also didn't help in the end.

The unbelievable decision to get Picken off and not a tall when it was clear when would need all the run we had in the last after Cairns

AND

THE fact that Macca goes defensive when we lead in the last and changes the style that got us in front to start with

Last edited:
Did they??

I actually don't blame Macca for this loss I blame the cairns trip and the fact we ran out of legs which isn't in anyway access fault

I was making a general comment on his coaching today which also didn't help in the end.

The unbelievable decision to get Picken off and not a tall when it was clear when would need all the run we had in the last after Cairns

AND

THE fact that Macca goes defensive when we lead in the last and changes the style that got us in front to start with
He can't coach at this level ...... too much bullshit and he needs coaches to challenge him instead of being yes men !!! We have finally got some special talent ..... lets be hard nosed and pension off Gia, Higgins, Cooney and Boyd .... can Dalrymple draft some talls who can play and we can achieve some great things.

Did they??

I actually don't blame Macca for this loss I blame the cairns trip and the fact we ran out of legs which isn't in anyway access fault

AND

They s**t themselves.. yes. When the game was on the line.

And it does hurt to think too much but I don't see the relavence that has to this debate ?

Yeah it's not the coach that pushes everyone back very time we are in front in the last qrt and changed the style of play that got us in front to start

He did exactly the same thing against the pies and we were lucky to get out of that one

Anyone that can't see THAT needs to consider netball I think ;)

Ok start from this comment

I'm out
What a ******* surprise you rock up

What a ******* surprise you rock up
To be fair to him, he's rocked up pretty consistently win or loss for most of the year, there's been extenuating circumstances.

I agree with almost nothing he says, but he doesn't hide away.

Did they??

I actually don't blame Macca for this loss I blame the cairns trip and the fact we ran out of legs which isn't in anyway Maccas fault

So which is it ?

Could you possibly be any more asinine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So which is it ?

Could you possibly be any more asinine.

Lol I love how we lose and people on here deflect to the non kool aid drinkers

For the very simple minded I said that I do not blame Macca for the loss today I blame the cairns trip

But I think a decent game day coach MAY have been able to hold onto that win

In maccas defence he got dealt a bad hand today and wasn't savvy enough to rescue it

And I can be waaaaaayyyyy more asinine I'm not even trying but well done for categorising me that way simply coz I disagree with u

Eeeehoreee

They s**t themselves.. yes. When the game was on the line.

And it does hurt to think too much but I don't see the relavence that has to this debate ?

I think your being way too critical of the players today

Go back and watch the game in the last they looked like they were running in mud and that was cleat the Cairns trip effecting them

Why the hell couldn't the AFL give us the bye this week? Gold Coast got it what a surprise

Lol I love how we lose and people on here deflect to the non kool aid drinkers

Yeah, except a lot of 'non kool aid drinkers' also think lowly of your posts. It's not about whether anyone is for or against Macca, the content of your posting is rubbish and the logic is flawed at best. Don't be so quick to accuse people of being against you for your stance, when you offer little more than just stating he can't coach and nothing more.

Yeah, except a lot of 'non kool aid drinkers' also think lowly of your posts. It's not about whether anyone is for or against Macca, the content of your posting is rubbish and the logic is flawed at best. Don't be so quick to accuse people of being against you for your stance, when you offer little more than just stating he can't coach and nothing more.

I have stated soooooooo many reasons he can't coach but they seen to be ignored or taken as irrelevant mate

And I said I won't continue so I won't but don't jump on the bandwagon that's says people that don't think he can coach have no evidence coz the same can be said for the pro people :)

I have stated soooooooo many reasons he can't coach but they seen to be ignored or taken as irrelevant mate

And I said I won't continue so I won't but don't jump on the bandwagon that's says people that don't think he can coach have no evidence coz the same can be said for the pro people :)

Have they? Then really think about why. Maybe because it's crap.

I'm not even pro-Macca on the coaching issue, I just think your content is frustrating to read and offers no insight. It's like a bad soap opera, I want to read it after a loss just to see how bad it is, and then I get angry at myself for actually reading it. It's an endless cycle.

Never said sack him this time I realise we are stuck with him

I've just increased my alcohol intake to help me deal with it :)

Have they? Then really think about why. Maybe because it's crap.

I'm not even pro-Macca on the coaching issue, I just think your content is frustrating to read and offers no insight. It's like a bad soap opera, I want to read it after a loss just to see how bad it is, and then I get angry at myself for actually reading it. It's an endless cycle.

Sorry I will make sure to read your posts from now on as they must be world shattering in factual truth due to your obvious magnificence

Again another person who disagrees but thinks they know more

Never said sack him this time I realise we are stuck with him

I've just increased my alcohol intake to help me deal with it :)

Mattdougie hope we can agree to disagree on the coach, not sure long term but short term we do seem to progressing.

Our list is a bigger issue, should have 9 or 10 KPP's to balance out, we have 5. No list manager until less than 3 years ago has set us back a bit. Need to play those we do have till the end of the year then look at adding at least 4 through trades and drafting

Ab
Mattdougie hope we can agree to disagree on the coach, not sure long term but short term we do seem to progressing.

Our list is a bigger issue, should have 9 or 10 KPP's to balance out, we have 5. No list manager until less than 3 years ago has set us back a bit. Need to play those we do have till the end of the year then look at adding at least 4 through trades and drafting

Absolutely mate I've said numerous time I may indeed be wrong about Macca but my opinion still stands the man can't coach to a standard required to make us contenders

BUT I also agree that to a certain point he is hamstring by a lack of KPS and that is not his fault.

But I started today by saying great effort and we were robbed due to fixture and AGAIN the people that simply dislike me grab the one negative ignoring the 5 positives and run with that

Oh well an island in the sea is still a safe haven for those with both eyes open :)

And that comment will be the end of my statements in this thread this week web I'm tired of pointing out the obvious :)
I'd just like to point out the fact that you've had 10 posts in this thread since this post. So clearly you're not tired of pointing out what you call the "obvious".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back