Remove this Banner Ad

cammo78

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Mooroolbark FC, Arizona Cardinals
So. Simon Garlick resigns (is sacked) from his post as CEO a week ago.

Then - after five years, Brian Waldron comes out of nowhere to clear up his dealings with the Storm and their salary cap breaches, speaking of "redemption, not regret".

Might be nothing - but as they say, where there's smoke...

He is a great bloke and was made the scapegoat the whole club were in on it hopefully one day he releases a book

I know he has had on offer from Sen to do a day a week with KB no way he will get an offer from the Dogs

He is a great bloke and was made the scapegoat the whole club were in on it hopefully one day he releases a book

I know he has had on offer from Sen to do a day a week with KB no way he will get an offer from the Dogs

Full of s**t. He orchestrated the whole thing, he is a scum bag.

Full of s**t. He orchestrated the whole thing, he is a scum bag.

Whole club were in on it the whole NRL were doing it not just the Storm

Brian took the bullet for the club and has sat back and not said a word

Whole club were in on it the whole NRL were doing it not just the Storm

Brian took the bullet for the club and has sat back and not said a word

I'm not saying others didn't know but he was the chief rat.

I'm not saying others didn't know but he was the chief rat.

So they were all in on it all knew about it and one man had his reputation destroyed and sat back didn't say a word (could have destroyed the club) while people within the club continued to keep their jobs and reputations

He put the club first but he will let it all rip soon now that his kids are older and left school

He did the wrong thing he is a cheat but he is not a scum bag he loved the club and let them rebuild while most wouldn't

So they were all in on it all knew about it and one man had his reputation destroyed and sat back didn't say a word (could have destroyed the club) while people within the club continued to keep their jobs and reputations

He put the club first but he will let it all rip soon now that his kids are older and left school

He did the wrong thing he is a cheat but he is not a scum bag he loved the club and let them rebuild while most wouldn't

He is a scumbag because he cheated and ran it. As a Storm supporter what he orchestrated gutted the club and it's fans. So * the prick and I hope he never works again.

If he was burning to death I wouldn't waste piss on putting him out.

He loved the club so much he was already out the door working for the Rebels.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
He is a scumbag because he cheated and ran it. As a Storm supporter what he orchestrated gutted the club and it's fans. So **** the prick and I hope he never works again.

If he was burning to death I wouldn't waste piss on putting him out.

He loved the club so much he was already out the door working for the Rebels.:rolleyes:

Not going to go back and forth you have your opinion and I have mine

He won't be at the Dogs but expect him on KB morning glory show once a week if he decides he wants to

If Trigg was able to be let back into the fold then why not Waldron, really?

Did Triggs actions get a club stripped of two premierships, three minor premierships, a almost 2m dollar fine and wiped out for a whole season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Triggs actions get a club stripped of two premierships, three minor premierships, a almost 2m dollar fine and wiped out for a whole season?

Different sport, different rules. But I do acknowledge your point. My counter-argument is where do you draw the line then of who can be allowed to continue to work in the industry and who can't?

Different sport, different rules. But I do acknowledge your point. My counter-argument is where do you draw the line then of who can be allowed to continue to work in the industry and who can't?

We don't draw it I guess, if someone is willing to hire that person then good for them.

We don't draw it I guess, if someone is willing to hire that person then good for them.

I notice you are a Storm supporter so the name is probably mud to you, but if he gets hired and does his job well and legally for us then it's no issue to me.

I notice you are a Storm supporter so the name is probably mud to you, but if he gets hired and does his job well and legally for us then it's no issue to me.

As a sports fan it was the worst thing I've ever gone through. Was absolutely gut-wrenching.

I don't for a second condone what he/they did - but one key difference is that the AFL actively seeks to strengthen "interstate" clubs and want them to have success.

The NRL is the polar opposite.

I don't for a second condone what he/they did - but one key difference is that the AFL actively seeks to strengthen "interstate" clubs and want them to have success.

The NRL is the polar opposite.

The NRL don't help the Storm at all, we all know this.

From a marketing perspective it's not a good look for the AFL. Might as well hire Dank as an Ambassador for the competition.

From a marketing perspective it's not a good look for the AFL. Might as well hire Dank as an Ambassador for the competition.

That is a valid point but to be fair something similar can be said about Trigg.

I guess we have a measure whereby it's not so much about the crime but the value of the crime and in Waldrons case, the value was very high.

That is a valid point but to be fair something similar can be said about Trigg.

I guess we have a measure whereby it's not so much about the crime but the value of the crime and in Waldrons case, the value was very high.

I agree, Trigg should not be working in the AFL ever again

On SEN yesterday KB and Greg Denham were talking about filling the different roles at the Dogs.

Denham gave a dismissive "Oh come on, it's bloody obvious who the next CEO will be, KB", and didn't elaborate further.

Is there someone they've had in mind and openly chasing/shafted Garlick for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back