Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Chiefs
I see a lot of potential in West Coast. Today they came within 30pts of a top 3 team. Smashed Carlton (mature team) and would have beaten the dogs if they were lower on the ladder. There mids are definitely not potential capped, they just need a bit of hardness and better fundamental skills. Nic Nat is underrated as demonstrated today with a career high 12 disposals. When MacKenzie comes back I can see West Coast being a force as he is one of the best defenders in the comp (even though he conceded 40 goals last year). Oh and I didn't even mention Priddis who dominated the comp last year.

I see a lot of potential in West Coast. Today they came within 30pts of a top 3 team. Smashed Carlton (mature team) and would have beaten the dogs if they were lower on the ladder. There mids are definitely not potential capped, they just need a bit of hardness and better fundamental skills. Nic Nat is underrated as demonstrated today with a career high 12 disposals. When MacKenzie comes back I can see West Coast being a force as he is one of the best defenders in the comp (even though he conceded 40 goals last year). Oh and I didn't even mention Priddis who dominated the comp last year.
Is this bay 13?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jokes aside, they did fight back after a humiliating first half. Many teams would have rolled over and copped a 100 point rogering...to get back within 5 goals showed some character, at least.

That, or Fremantle put the cue in the rack after the 1st quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back