AdamE89

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Melbourne, having a great start to the year, with 2 wins and 2 competitve losses away from home. Jesse Hohan is a shinning start and Tom Mcdonald is looking like an AA full back. Good times ahead for the dees.

What more can we say? Such a great day to see the doggies win like that. As a Demons fan, we know all too well what they have gone through, and to see players like Stringer, Picken and Macrae play sooooo well, on top of an already exceptional start to the season, I feel the DOGS have proved how good they can be.

Last edited:
Regardless of how bad it is for Geelong at the moment, we will NEVER stoop to Demon's level......186 points.

Why not celebrate finally putting together a team capable of winning as many games as they lose in the season without having a go at a club which is clearly struggling a bit? Yep, Cats have been bad.....but we have also seen 3 premierships recently. What about you?

Inferiority complex?

Good on the dogs though.....they have done it themselves, without getting the AFL to bail them out of their coaching contracts!

Skeppersap, why do you barrack for Geelong but have a pic of the Hawks lol?

eXVlwtL.gif

Wait's for the thread backfire when melbourne get pumped by freo next week ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a developing team, I'm not sure why some people expect a team mostly comprised of inexperienced youngsters sprinkled with a couple of triple Premiership vets to be world beaters from the outset.

It's a developing team, I'm not sure why some people expect a team mostly comprised of inexperienced youngsters sprinkled with a couple of triple Premiership vets to be world beaters from the outset.

To be fair .... he's a Melbourne supporter .... he doesn't know what a quality rebuild looks like or Premiership players to be brutally honest

3 Matches in a row at Skilled Stadium, with 2 losses and a win against a depleted Suns outfit by a kick, in addition belted round 1 by a Hawthorn side they have had the wood over in Round 1 and an aging list that is looking tired and struggling to run out 4 Quarters.

Melbourne, having a great start to the year, with 2 wins and 2 competitve losses away from home. Jesse Hohan is a shinning start and Tom Mcdonald is looking like an AA full back. Good times ahead for the dees.

What more can we say? Such a great day to see the doggies win like that. As a Demons fan, we know all too well what they have gone through, and to see players like Stringer, Picken and Macrae play sooooo well, on top of an already exceptional start to the season, I feel the DOGS have proved how good they can be.

Finally Melbourne and Doggies fans can have something to look forward to. For Geelong, you will finally see how hard the last 10 years has been for us, and it will only get worse with in the coming years with the retirement of Bartel/ Johnson/ Enright/ Kelly etc.
Thank you for your humility and honesty. Hopefully the Dees don't stuff it up, but why you would correlate it to Geelong's predicted demise, I don't know.

DJ1R4DV.png

Is that the best you have....

My bad, anyway I am just saying it how I see it, they have had their fun and now time for them to rebuild. I do not expect Melbourne to make finals this year but I can see how good the future is looking for us, especially with Goodwin to take over and by that time Hogan will be something else.

My bad, anyway I am just saying it how I see it, they have had their fun and now time for them to rebuild. I do not expect Melbourne to make finals this year but I can see how good the future is looking for us, especially with Goodwin to take over and by that time Hogan will be something else.
yfTh8Ti.gif

Hogan is going to be elite , if he doesn't get melbourne'd

Strong performances by both the WB and Melb. Absolutely good for football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back