Media #bringbackboncer

Should Okey hand back to Boncer?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Irrelevant old men arguing over a figure head position with no real power.

Take your dentures out and go the knuckle you pussies.

The 3rd option is clearly the best.

okeydoke7 doesn't have the hair on his nuts for the top job and walks on eggshells for fear of bad press.

boncer34 has had his run and is happy out in the paddock growing old and waiting to die.

The Filth Wizard is even nicer than Okey so he'd be a horrible choice. Nobody would get penalties and the whole league would be a shambles, which is probably better than the debacle it is under Okey.

#juggswasrobbed

You would be the worst admin of all time.

Good God man. Have you not had enough of those at van cortlandt park this week?

You have a problem.

Huh...all your team mates, plus yourself, have taken all the liberties the goats could muster, leaving us Rats to search for more. Fair dinkum, if we had known we would have brought the whole flock plus Power Raid's rhino's

Huh...all your team mates, plus yourself, have taken all the liberties the goats could muster, leaving us Rats to search for more. Fair dinkum, if we had known we would have brought the whole flock plus Power Raid's rhino's
After midnight and drunk

Tell me more about these rhino's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure, I'll do you the courtesy of wrapping you in a blanket and putting you in the first hole I see.

I remember him well. He was warm and solid. He got me through some terrible times.

RIP blanket. I'll miss you.

Back