Media #bringbackboncer

Should Okey hand back to Boncer?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Answer mine first :D
My answer is dependent on yours. Besides that, it's of little consequence to my original 'like' of okey's post like I've previously indicated, and has no relevance to the OP.

Simple state of affairs.

1. If you consider yourself a flog, the OP was written by a 'flog'.
2. If you don't consider yourself a flog, then the OP wasn't written by a 'flog'.

Now how does your 'poor attempt at a troll' have any relevance to whether or not I think you're a flog?

Oh brilliant so your thoughts on the OP is based on whether I think I'm a flog or not?

Have absolutely no idea how that is related but meh I'm sure it makes sense to you.

Oh brilliant so your thoughts on the OP is based on whether I think I'm a flog or not?

Have absolutely no idea how that is related but meh I'm sure it makes sense to you.
Nope, that's your implication, hence why you asked whether or not I thought you were a flog.

I have absolutely no idea how my liking of okey's post has any relevance to whether or not I think you're a flog......or why you refused to respond to his post.

Nope, that's your implication, hence why you asked whether or not I thought you were a flog.

I have absolutely no idea how my liking of okey's post has any relevance to whether or not I think you're a flog......or why you refused to respond to his post.
I never asked if you thought I was a flog. :confused:

So very confusing today Soggy.

The simple question has been do you think the content of the OP was written by a flog?

Now you've twisted and tangled yourself up into such a lather that you don't know left from right or up from down. Take a deep breath re-read my simple question and see if you think yes or no.

If you can do this simple task then let me know. :)

Otherwise go lather yourself up into a sweaty confused mess with someone else.

I really don't get this argument.

Yes, boncer34 the OP was written by a flog and is full of s**t.

Further, your use of committee information may warrant a ban/warning.

I don't think anyone aside from Boncer has used the bring back Boncer hashtag.

I never asked if you thought I was a flog. :confused:

So very confusing today Soggy.

The simple question has been do you think the content of the OP was written by a flog?
You call me confused. You need to stick to your one line posts in match threads. Either that or put down the bottle.

Now you've twisted and tangled yourself up into such a lather that you don't know left from right or up from down. Take a deep breath re-read my simple question and see if you think yes or no.

If you can do this simple task then let me know. :)

Otherwise go lather yourself up into a sweaty confused mess with someone else.
Are you going to give okey the response his post deserves or conceded defeat?

So boncer exposes that you're trying to silence the committee so you want to silence him?

What's next?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-14597,_Berlin,_Opernplatz,_B%C3%BCcherverbrennung.jpg

So boncer exposes that you're trying to silence the committee so you want to silence him?

What's next?
okey's trying to silence the committee by giving them voice??? :eek:

What's next?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-14597,_Berlin,_Opernplatz,_B%C3%BCcherverbrennung.jpg
Pfft that's amateur compared to what I've got up my sleeve with my draft idea.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this muchly..............so many years, so little effort.

I like this muchly..............so many years, so little effort.

Boncer's admin work over the past seven or eight seasons has helped shape with the SFA is as a competition currently. Around five or six seasons ago the SFA was struggling posting wise and there were doubts about whether the competition would even be around in a few years time such was the state of the league.

Thanks to the efforts of boncer and also the assistance of the committee at the time, the clubs made a concerted effort to boost the profile of the league through the recruitment of fresh posters, media articles and making clubs accountable to increase the overall activity within the competition. The end result of that is the league we play in at the moment where activity and social enjoyment are paramount. Those actions back then by Bonce and a number of others have helped shape the SFA we play in today.

Boncer has helped build the competition to what it is today. Around five seasons ago the SFA was struggling posting wise and there were doubts about whether the competition would even be around in a few years time such was the state of the league.

Thanks to the efforts of boncer and also the assistance of the committee at the time, the clubs made a concerted effort to boost the profile of the league through the recruitment of fresh posters, media articles and making clubs accountable to increase the overall activity within the competition. Those actions back then by Bonce and a number of others have helped shape what the SFA is today.
I'm framing this.

Also quoting it before you delete it when you realise you may have just complimented me.

I'm framing this.

Also quoting it before you delete it when you realise you may have just complimented me.

Surprised you haven't run out of wall space by now.

Back