List Mgmt. Bringing them home! - Updated 14/Jun/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimeFinalists

Draftee
Oct 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wouldn't mind a Jaegerbomb or two. But the Cockburn money I would rather have seen go towards our hospitals to be honest.

beetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Joel Hamling (2011 Pick #32) 195cm/87kg - Key Defender GEELONG - DELISTED 2014 (here)(here)

Delisted.

This guy could has all the makings to make it on to Freo's list. I am merely basing this on the small amount of youtube footage and his VFL reviews.

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
This guy could has all the makings to make it on to Freo's list. I am merely basing this on the small amount of youtube footage and his VFL reviews.
I think I read somewhere today that the Geelong board was surprised by Hamlings delisting. Can't find where I saw it.

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think I read somewhere today that the Geelong board was surprised by Hamlings delisting. Can't find where I saw it.
Yeah I read some Geelong posters on our board during the trade period touting him as the future of their backline and likely to play the majority of the season for them next year.

Would definitely rookie list.

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Yeah I read some Geelong posters on our board during the trade period touting him as the future of their backline and likely to play the majority of the season for them next year.

Would definitely rookie list.
Shame there is no room on the main list, we could have taken him as free agent. Don't know if he will get as far as the rookie list. Might do.

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Shame there is no room on the main list, we could have taken him as free agent. Don't know if he will get as far as the rookie list. Might do.
Meh, he's been on one of the best lists for 2? 3? years and had a good apprenticeship. I think he'll make it to the rookie draft comfortably, and if we don't pick him up it's no big loss. But the prospect of having him as a rookie does intrigue just a little bit.

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Meh, he's been on one of the best lists for 2? 3? years and had a good apprenticeship. I think he'll make it to the rookie draft comfortably, and if we don't pick him up it's no big loss. But the prospect of having him as a rookie does intrigue just a little bit.
Yeah, he is not exactly high profile.

chinggis77

Club Legend
May 14, 2008
Germany
AFL Club
Fremantle
With Boyd getting the hell out of GWS it will make it even harder to lure Docker Fanboy McCarthy back.

GWS just lost one pillar from up front. Their other pillars - Cameron, who has not signed for next year and Patton (2 knee recons) have question marks so GWS will move heaven and hell to keep McCarthy.

They have now also lost Jacksh and Frost so from being chock a block full of KPP talent, are now facing having less depth.

Once again, Vic clubs win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back