Brisbane Bears club song

Remove this Banner Ad

Where does this one fit in to everything?

$(KGrHqRHJFQE88fB,pYTBPShdf3kVg~~60_12.JPG

I managed to record the team singing the Club Song after the game, and so I will attempt to add it to Big Footy.

Anyone actually get a copy of the song? Would love to hear what the Bears were singing just before the merger.

I got a vhs copy of the video A Bear is Born the song is bound to be on there

The Dare to beat the Bear song was sung in the change rooms following Brisbanes first ever premiership

I can't believe that something as major as a club song that's only stopped being used 15 years ago is totally unfindable.

I was thinking about this last night and there is one other way to find this.

The foot show in the nineties release more than a game on CD with the 16 club songs on the album as well, if someone or channel 9 has a first release of this CD you have the Bears song from the last 3 years of their life prior to the merger:)

We tried to track this down a couple of years ago and apparently the club doesn't have it - this is insane. Dare to Beat the Bear is all over the place, but not the second, more recent Bears song.

Not that the club has a considerable social network at their disposal we could try tracking it down through that. Will try and initiate this on Monday.

And people think Fitzroy were hard done by after the merger...:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would vote for someone to become PM if they promised me a copy of this song.

I would vote for someone to become PM if they promised me a copy of this song.

Hmm the danger there is that politicians frequently fail to live up to promises...

Would it be worth trying to contact the likes of Channel 7 perhaps and see if they would know? Just a thought.

Would it be worth trying to contact the likes of Channel 7 perhaps and see if they would know? Just a thought.

Didn't they burn their tapes when they lost the TV rights at the end of 2001?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back