Rumour Brisbane Lions academy players involved in alleged beer bottle rape?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard not to think of this as crazy hi jinx

Have done typically moronic things (and had them done to me) in my early 20s

Guess it always come down to picking your crowd.

If they were close mates - I'd say harden the * up. If they had just met that night - then that s**t aint on

I know a guy who while passed out had a wine bottle shoved up him from his mates.( I wasn't present and wasn't mates with him at the time ) they even filmed it and have a laugh about it on the odd occasion, with the ring leader still holding the video on his phone years later. Everyone is still mates and its looked at as nothing more then a joke/prank while on the grog.

Weird I know, but I guess this sorta thing happens but why
I'd be looking for new friends, that's disgusting

If they were close mates - I'd say harden the **** up. If they had just met that night - then that s**t aint on

I'm leaning towards this.

Unless the guys shoved the beer bottle with no lube and ripped his insides (which is a possibility), this seems like a tad overreaction.

If they were close mates - I'd say harden the **** up. If they had just met that night - then that s**t aint on

Yeah I'm with ya, couple of my mates have got on the grog and done this exact prank. There's never be an issue with it from anyone involved or surrounding mates.
All a laugh between mates, everyone cops their whack

Either do I........so, have you come out of the closet yet? Or is it a fantasy of yours?

I can find no other explanation for anybody approving, accepting, wanting to do this/or have it done to a "mate" or dare I say, yourself.

You are no friend imo if you think this behaviour is acceptable.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm with ya, couple of my mates have got on the grog and done this exact prank. There's never be an issue with it from anyone involved or surrounding mates.
If my friends did this to me I'd be in gaol for multiple homicide because none of them would be alive to tell the tale...

And no, not everyone cops this whack - anal rape with a large object? This is major sicko stuff. People who do this stuff are not right in the head - there are probably dozens of things that they think is funny which are actually grievous crimes.

That's cool if you and your mates like anal play with each other after a few drinks. BigFooty is non-judgmental and widely accepting of LGBTIQ, not that we like to put labels on things, although the G and maybe Q may apply in this case ;)

Wow... how f--- straight are you!! Just harden the f--- up while I inject you with my purple headed yoghurt slinger!!

I'm leaning towards this.

Unless the guys shoved the beer bottle with no lube and ripped his insides (which is a possibility), this seems like a tad overreaction.

Are you kidding?!
Do all young blokes love copping the rear admiral these days!?
I've got a young bloke on the way and unless he comes to me telling me he bats for the other team, there is no way i'll condone this s**t.

Have you officially exited the closet or is that door still locked firmly shut?

If my friends did this to me I'd be in gaol for multiple homicide because none of them would be alive to tell the tale...

And no, not everyone cops this whack - anal rape with a large object? This is major sicko stuff. People who do this stuff are not right in the head - there are probably dozens of things that they think is funny which are actually grievous crimes.

This sums it up perfectly for me, particularly the first line!!

I think some of the issues regarding rape are clearly depicted in this thread. I'm not casting judgement on anyone but I think the mixed views demonstrate why these things keep coming up.

In honesty I have been with mates and or team mates and been unsure about the appropriateness of behaviour. Whether it was stories from the night before or stupid prank type things I definitely felt like lines were crossed. I always hated this behaviour but at the same time I never related it to a criminal offence.

I think that it probably should be and whilst some still see it as an overeaction I think it's a move in the right direction. I think its a poor culture amongst boys/men and its certainly not benefitting anyone.

7Xy58AAfr7-8.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back