Brisbane Lions Irc channel

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanchez365

Club Legend
May 9, 2011
Melbourne/New York City
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Has anyone ever set up a live chat room where the lions board can chat with people online? I do enjoy a good yarn but often feel I'm a bit caught behind on the threads to comment (even though I do read it all).

Anyone got any good ideas on how we could set that up?

Has anyone ever set up a live chat room where the lions board can chat with people online? I do enjoy a good yarn but often feel I'm a bit caught behind on the threads to comment (even though I do read it all).

Anyone got any good ideas on how we could set that up?

IRC Sanchez?

I'd rather use smoke signals and morse code, I think.

I am more of a jungle drum man myself.
Exusclive footage:
2UuA2IeQOi-dd_QoEFdZaH6jYCyZNVO9geEiN85y5fznuwGeK1LLg4S5VtoHL3a8dxwvQGbpU73CA7cS5RE_wrObmYRwi5ZttXnX_JgfWouWlThc9lvtAUjhsndciCDq8LPHDw=w280-h373-nc

Anyone else recall the IRC Lions chatroom in 97/98? We had great fun in there - I recall a (now somewhat disgraced) former player, who one the mods coded his nickname into the chat, to respond with his nickname.....whenever someone said "Heuskes" the chat would respond with OOGA!

And trying to get Mobbenfuhrer on board was fun :D

I'm actually surprises Chief hasn't pushed for developing this kinda tech for big footy. Imagine the add revenue you could make! Imagine the bay13 shitfights.
We've had IRC channels before.

I reckon we could set it up again via BF's servers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less than three,
You love me,
Typing out my fantasy!
Meet me here on IRC
LOLOL!

TECHNO IS AWESOME DAMMIT!

I thought only pedos and cops pretending to be young girls used Internet chat rooms these days?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back