Brisbane V Adelaide @ the Gabba Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, you said we should be pushing for a premiership with a team that has their oldest player at 27, and had 18 guys with less than 100 games playing today. You're not backtracking very well.
Not backtracking at all? My earlier comment was clear about the teenagers and it's my own opinion if I believe Adelaide should be pushing for a premiership.

If you don't believe so, that's fine by me but that doesn't mean I'm trying to backtrack because what I said doesn't suit you.

No, you don't. You just don't. Your first bitter loss post illustrates all about how little you know. Now stop trying to paint yourself as the all-knowing, most intelligent experienced poster of BF. you know nothing about me so quit with the floggish stuff. If you are able to. Keep it on topic. Which is we smashed you by 105 points, your club's greatest ever loss in the AFL.
Not looking to get involved in this riveting discussion but this was not our greatest loss since entering the AFL.

Just on Lynch, I think this thread has been a bit unfair on him. That duck that he did is not designed to win a free - it's an evasion tactic. He does it all the time, sort of ducks under the oncoming tackle and shrugs out of it.

Now I'm not saying it was anyone's fault but his own, and I don't think he should've been paid a free kick, but the negative connotations that go with ducking to win a free kick aren't fair on him IMO.

Just on Lynch, I think this thread has been a bit unfair on him. That duck that he did is not designed to win a free - it's an evasion tactic. He does it all the time, sort of ducks under the oncoming tackle and shrugs out of it.

And Selwood just bends his knees in traffic to get more power through his legs.

Turn it up

And Selwood just bends his knees in traffic to get more power through his legs.

Turn it up
I actually think if his face was up and he took the hip in the nose he'd be even worse off....smashed face and his neck still would've been cranked except towards his back instead of his chest.

He should've turned sideways, but that would've exposed him to the tackle...so what should he do? Not pick the ball up?

I actually think if his face was up and he took the hip in the nose he'd be even worse off....smashed face and his neck still would've been cranked except towards his back instead of his chest.

He should've turned sideways, but that would've exposed him to the tackle...so what should he do? Not pick the ball up?

Especially considering he's not been back that long since having a "smashed face" courtesy of Viney earlier in the year.

It was self preservation, and it went wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back