Brisbane v Carlton at Gabba 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Could you say the same about Aaron Fiora too? The kid struck me as someone with a lot of talent but again was it down to the club at the time? I know Pavlich was a diamond but could he have risen to the top in the Richmond climate at the time?

Fiora was a peaheart who would've eventually been exposed no matter the club.

We're in much better position. We're tanking, you're just s**t.

Serious? Essendon in much better place?

Does this place have unicorns and elves and dragons? You need to get off those stupid pills
Essendon has dark times ahead of them

Did u watch Essendon today?

I did, and Carlton were significantly worse. Brisbane are the bottom side with little KPP talent/depth/experience and have only beaten one other team this year.

Let's all laugh at Essendon/Hird, fair enough. But it was just depressing watching the blues tonight, and I have nothing invested in them.

Could you say the same about Aaron Fiora too? The kid struck me as someone with a lot of talent but again was it down to the club at the time? I know Pavlich was a diamond but could he have risen to the top in the Richmond climate at the time?
Pretty sure Freo said they'd have taken Fiora over Pav. So probably a lot comes down to development.

Pretty sure Freo said they'd have taken Fiora over Pav. So probably a lot comes down to development.

I am just glad Tim Watson did not bend us over until the following season. Had we got Josh Fraser instead of Nick Riewoldt :(:(:(

how has this become a walk down memory lane of Richmond draft blunders??!!

bloody fiora...Pav's still playing, for the same club he was drafted by, never put a foot wrong off field that I heard of.....arrrggh!!!!

Serious? Essendon in much better place?

Does this place have unicorns and elves and dragons? You need to get off those stupid pills
Essendon has dark times ahead of them
We've got half our reserves in. You had close to your best side.

Daniher is better than your entire forward line, Hurley better than your entire defence and Heppell better than your entire midfield.

We've got half our reserves in. You had close to your best side.

Daniher is better than your entire forward line, Hurley better than your entire defence and Heppell better than your entire midfield.

Reasonable call, but you cannot deny you would not want Patrick Cripps in your midfield. And in time may even be better then Dyson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reasonable call, but you cannot deny you would not want Patrick Cripps in your midfield. And in time may even be better then Dyson.
One player. Even then you add in Zach Merrett and Essendon s**t all over Carlton in there.

One player. Even then you add in Zach Merrett and Essendon s**t all over Carlton in there.

Not sure classing your team as superior to Carlton is much to brag about though :p

Be happy for them, they are one of the main reasons you are not getting a spoon :D

Not sure classing your team as superior to Carlton is much to brag about though :p

Be happy for them, they are one of the main reasons you are not getting a spoon :D
0 spoons for 80-odd years.

0 spoons for 80-odd years.

Yep 1933 and thanks to professional tankers like Carlton you probably wont get another any time soon. You are amateurs compared to them so be happy with pick 3 or 4 instead ;)

Yep 1933 and thanks to professional tankers like Carlton you probably wont get another any time soon. You are amateurs compared to them so be happy with pick 3 or 4 instead ;)
We get our #1 picks through FA ;).

Haha, Cooney and Goddard, all class :D

Now all you need to do now is entice Jack Watts from Melbourne and you will have the trifecta :p
I was thinking Paddy McCartin, we need a key forward.

I was thinking Paddy McCartin, we need a key forward.

Haha have you got a spare 7 million then? :p

And if I were your boys I would take a crack at The General, another former top pick, injury cruelled but hopefully back for good this time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back