Brisbane v Carlton at Gabba 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps shits all over Essendons trash which is the whole team

Essendon must be the most depressing environment in the AFL
You tried telling me that Hooker was s**t before now you come up with this? Give up Gillo.

You tried telling me that Hooker was s**t before now you come up with this? Give up Gillo.
You give up, your argument that Essendon is in good shape tells me your either on drugs or your stupid but leaning towards both

Give it up, get a life and move on

You give up, your argument that Essendon is in good shape tells me your either on drugs or your stupid but leaning towards both

Give it up, get a life and move on
I'm not saying they're in good shape. I'm saying they're in far better shape than Carlton. There's a difference.

Childish argument, also learn how to type proper English, you come across as an idiot from the content and writing of your posts.

I'm not saying they're in good shape. I'm saying they're in far better shape than Carlton. There's a difference.

Childish argument, also learn how to type proper English, you come across as an idiot from the content and writing of your posts.

Ok answer me this

If both sides are in a complete mess, both don't look like even making finals for at least 5-6 years. Both sides culture STINKS, both sides display embarrassing performances every week

How is one side better off than the other? Is your argument Daniher and Hurlet at either side at the ground? So what? We have Cripps, so what?

This is your one chance to prove your not a 15 year old, let's here it

Ok answer me this

If both sides are in a complete mess, both don't look like even making finals for at least 5-6 years. Both sides culture STINKS, both sides display embarrassing performances every week

How is one side better off than the other? Is your argument Daniher and Hurlet at either side at the ground? So what? We have Cripps, so what?

This is your one chance to prove your not a 15 year old, let's here it
Essendon have the basis of a good side. You have Hooker, Hurley, Baguley and Hibberd to build a defence around for the next couple of years.

Through the middle Heppell and Merrett look like superstars, with players like Watson, Stanton and Goddard to guide them.

Forward Daniher will be a superstar, as well as players like Edwards and Laverde who look like they'll be players once it all clicks for them.

Carlton have Cripps. Also I wouldn't be lecturing somebody on looking like a 15-year-old when it's pretty clear that you are one.

Essendon have the basis of a good side. You have Hooker, Hurley, Baguley and Hibberd to build a defence around for the next couple of years.

Through the middle Heppell and Merrett look like superstars, with players like Watson, Stanton and Goddard to guide them.

Forward Daniher will be a superstar, as well as players like Edwards and Laverde who look like they'll be players once it all clicks for them.

Carlton have Cripps. Also I wouldn't be lecturing somebody on looking like a 15-year-old when it's pretty clear that you are one.

Ok good answer I underestimated you, your clearly an 8 year old once you mentioned, Essendon have the basis of a good side when you got smashed by 112 yesterday, after that I stopped reading

Your parents have to restrict your internet access as you need to spend more time outdoors. Anyways I've had enough, feel I will get stupider by the minute discussing football with you. Argument closed, you win

Ok good answer I underestimated you, your clearly an 8 year old once you mentioned, Essendon have the basis of a good side when you got smashed by 112 yesterday, after that I stopped reading

Your parents have to restrict your internet access as you need to spend more time outdoors. Anyways I've had enough, feel I will get stupider by the minute discussing football with you. Argument closed, you win
Gillo accusing some one of being a kid? I have the perfect gif for this:

youre_serious_futurama.gif

Kristian Jaksch looked ok. Needs more games.

needs to put on 10 kilos and play forward all year in 2016.

A few players have emerged this year Cripps, Graham, Jaksch along with Docherty, Menzel and Buckley last year

Need another three to emerge next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back