Game Day Brisbane v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Ross is planning to win next week not lose by under 2 goals, its also better to not have any inkling of the idea present in the players mind next week. Pav managed, winning form is good form, final like intensity game next week to get us prepared for Sydney.

Stop dribbling s**t, that is far too sensible for the % believers :thumbsu:

Whats the risk in losing? We'd still have to beat Port. So what are we risking? Percentage? It wouldn't matter at all. We could've dropped 20% and it wouldn't matter.

You make no sense. A win was only VERY handy if we'd won by over 60 odd. If that was your sole argument then I would apologise, but it wasn't and isn't.
Dropped? We needed to score as much as we could? LOL you're such a child. You're now attempting to draw the convo in a completely different direction. BTW how many likes has that post got yet?

I agree with everything you said. But this whole conversation began with the statement 'we can't afford to rest players' on the back of someone saying he's being rested. If he's injured or at risk of injury no question. My point was that we don't have the luxury of resting guys that could play. Anyone can be injured at any time.

No worries how about we change the record

RTB clears up the objective in the presser. They came to go hard. He got the Port result on the plane. They had a great first half. The third was a misstep. Now we must win.

Doesn't matter? Unless we win next week we're out of the top 4. Had we lost today, even if we won next week we'd still miss.

That's where this conversation really started.

If we have it wrong then fine, I apologise, but you made that statement and is where my posts took off, because you continued to argue your case.

Lastly, you have called me numerous names, but really you're the utensil head who made that idiotic statement and there's no excuse for that statement, it's just blatantly wrong.

That's where this conversation really started.

If we have it wrong then fine, I apologise, but you made that statement and is where my posts took off, because you continued to argue your case.

Lastly, you have called me numerous names, but really you're the utensil head who made that idiotic statement and there's no excuse for that statement, it's just blatantly wrong.
We've already been over that and I already responded and said that was a mistake on my part. I could go back and find the post that claims you only responded a couple of posts ago and then quote your PRE GAME response to me and the next one littered with insults. That's where it really got going. I also pointed out that in an unrelated post pre game that I did infact state for the very reason that if we win by a big enough margin we could potentially lose next week and still make top 4. As it stands we must win. I was going to go back and grab some of your responses but Pepy rightly pointed out the record needs to be changed. After this response We can go at it all night if you like. You can't change what's there in black and white arsehole.

We've already been over that and I already responded and said that was a mistake on my part. I could go back and find the post that claims you only responded a couple of posts ago and then quote your PRE GAME response to me and the next one littered with insults. That's where it really got going. I also pointed out that in an unrelated post pre game that I did infact state for the very reason that if we win by a big enough margin we could potentially lose next week and still make top 4. As it stands we must win. I was going to go back and grab some of your responses but Pepy rightly pointed out the record needs to be changed. After this response We can go at it all night if you like. You can't change what's there in black and white arsehole.

Thank you.

One idiot in Ross's presser asked him how important it is to finish top four? Dear god. Ross said 'do you really need me to answer that?", "that's not one of your best".

Lol
That was last question that ended interview, 4min20sec, shortest following a win I can remember

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One idiot in Ross's presser asked him how important it is to finish top four? Dear god. Ross said 'do you really need me to answer that?", "that's not one of your best".

Lol

* me.

Easiest gig in the world, being a footy reporter.Requires no talent whatsoever and you get to fly around the country watching footy every week, what a life.

**** me.

Easiest gig in the world, being a footy reporter.Requires no talent whatsoever and you get to fly around the country watching footy every week, what a life.

I know, and yet they put zero preparation into their press conferences. Like that Mark Stevens with Malthouse. God that was awkward.

I know, and yet they put zero preparation into their press conferences. Like that Mark Stevens with Malthouse. God that was awkward.

As much s**t Malthouse gets, Mark Stevens tends to just bring up statements to Mick rather than ask questions and Mick always calls him out on it, like he should. "Marc Murphy was brave..." is not a question. Sports journos are such tools.

I'm still amazed that Brisbane managed to get Rockliff with 45 possessions, Zorko with 38 and Bewick with 33. That's a lot of ball! And a big loss to go with it. Do they actually do anything with the ball when they get it?

Handball backwards to team mates under pressure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back