theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Just to throw oil on the fire, I think Pav was rested. He would have half a dozen niggles, none of which would keep him from a must win game such as we face next week.

Happy for the convincing win as the team would be feeling confident. Outside of that we are in exactly the same situation as if we lost.

Bicco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 23, 2013
Hobart
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Socceroos
Just to throw oil on the fire, I think Pav was rested. He would have half a dozen niggles, none of which would keep him from a must win game such as we face next week.

Happy for the convincing win as the team would be feeling confident. Outside of that we are in exactly the same situation as if we lost.
Blacksheep, Cobbler, care to fill the next 5 pages with your response to the above quote?

billybunter

Team Captain
Mar 12, 2012
Caboolture
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm still amazed that Brisbane managed to get Rockliff with 45 possessions, Zorko with 38 and Bewick with 33. That's a lot of ball! And a big loss to go with it. Do they actually do anything with the ball when they get it?

Yep that's an easy one to answer - They turn it over, I was at the game and amazed the amount of umpire bashing the Lions supporters where doing, even the boundary umps where getting cooked - I suppose they have to blame someone if their players are not quite up to the Dockers standard!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back