Brisbane V North Melbourne at the Gabba Saturday 7:40 p.m. 28/06/2014

Remove this Banner Ad

For all we know he could have said,
"Hey Tom, congratulations on the win but the way you carried on was over the top. Just shake hands with your opponent and celebrate your win."

Who are we to assume he had a massive go at Rockliff?

But is it his place to tell off an opposition player like a 5 year old at school? I personally don't think so.

You'd think he has more to worry about after a loss than a small incident post-siren between two players in the heat of the moment.

BrN8yIXCQAA6uvp.jpg
congrats rocky...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done lions

Over performing when you you consider their list and injuries

Good last qtr to watch

Live seeing the roos lose also, they talk a lot in the media a lot after a big win ......yet really they are just average

I have a good friend who's a journo, and she has a reputation for being a complete fraud.

How so? If you mean doesn't have a journalism degree, almost the entire footy media fraternity would fit that description.

Let's just throw things out there with no evidence or talk of anything about what she may or may not have done then?

Huh? Let me re-word that - I know because a good friend of mine is a colleague of hers, that within the fairfax stable, she is not well regarded - as in not astute in the slightest, air headed, irritating and seen as window dressing . I'm not sure what sort of evidence you want? Caro on the other hand, while not my favourite journalist, is regarded as the exact opposite of all of the above within fairfax.

It's interesting this forum

We can say Harvey is a sook in this thread ...99% of people have agreed

Yet if we start a separate thread on Harvey being a sook it gets deleted ....huh :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back