Brisbane V North Melbourne at the Gabba Saturday 7:40 p.m. 28/06/2014

Remove this Banner Ad

He was Brisbane's best player and Brisbane beat North, for whom Boomer plays. Close enough?

Not seeing your logic, sorry. He was no doubt a big part of their win though.

Rockliff was celebrating, not sooking. Slight difference??

He was excessively pushing and mouthing Harvey. Harvey retaliated and he gets crucified by the public.

Had to watch a recording of the game tonight as i wasn't home, after i saw Brisbane having everything their way early on i had to know the score.
Words can't describe how flat losses like this make me feel.

Really starting to not care about AFL.

My point was that Rockliff was not sooking. His team won.

He was sooking, actually. Not sure why though. Probably won't ever find out either.

Spewing Sam Lane got out the words "you went to..." And someone cut her off.

Gave Brad time to prepare for the question.

Rocky cares almost too much about the club and got a little carried away in the euphoria on the siren and gave Harvey a bit of cheek (fwiw Harvey was pushing around and mouthing off at our kids all day).

Rocky admitted in the interview that he got a little cheeky and that Boomer didn't do anything wrong by giving him a serve back.

Should have ended there... Enter Brad Scott :oops::cry::drunk:

Spewing Sam Lane got out the words "you went to..." And someone cut her off.

Gave Brad time to prepare for the question.
Brad Scott isn't stupid , he'd have known that question was coming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown's farewell week and 15 people turn up. Yay Brisbane :thumbsu:

*shrug* I was there... What more can you do?

Hope you enjoyed the game Rod. :footy:

He was sooking, actually. Not sure why though. Probably won't ever find out either.

Jubilantly being carried by his teammates after the siren... You have a strange definition of "sooking".

I was out at a party and saw a bunch of people crowded around a TV screaming at it. I popped over to see what was going on and the Lions were ahead with 5 minutes left. I even found myself cheering for the Lions despite tipping the Kangas.

Well done Brisbane!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back