Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason not to believe him when he said the pies hadn't talked to him. What reason would he have to lie about it?
I think Hine was genuinely surprised that Brodie slipped out of the top 10, let alone all the way to 18, despite what the rumours were, and what the papers were saying.

I am not saying he was a Lier but You would think the Club would at least rang his Manager and asked why was he possibly dropping so far from where he was seen during the year which was a top 3-5 Pick and would he be happy to come and play for Collingwood

What I saw Hine Highlighted his name on his Sheet. Looked like he had Grundy in the Top 5

I am not saying he was a Lier but You would think the Club would at least rang his Manager and asked why was he possibly dropping so far from where he was seen during the year which was a top 3-5 Pick and would he be happy to come and play for Collingwood

What I saw Hine Highlighted his name on his Sheet. Looked like he had Grundy in the Top 5
He ever said anything about his manager though? He just said the pies hadn't talked to him since the start of the year. Not so far fetched...

Sorry guys my state prevented me from finding the relevant existing thread but the the big fella is doing everything we can expect from an up and coming ruck.
Fitness is clearly up and seems to get better with his tap work.
Good share of mongrel in him but knows when to pull his head in especially when confronted by someone like Swanny, which happened today.

He was out worked for a lot of the game but to fight back the way he did in that last quarter shows where he is at.

His fitness has improved so much from late last year when he was even struggling to run out VFL games.

Just another one of those plethora of youngsters that will lift this club up so high in years to come.

He was out worked for a lot of the game but to fight back the way he did in that last quarter shows where he is at.
His fitness has improved so much from late last year when he was even struggling to run out VFL games.
Just another one of those plethora of youngsters that will lift this club up so high in years to come.

Yep, the present may be middling, but you'd have to think we're definitely on our way.

I'd say outworked is the wrong terminology unless you're referring to the lesson Goldy dished out to him last week.
Never stopped trying and willed himself on the contest for 120 minutes.

I actually thought Gawn beat him today with his ruck work. Grundy was better around the ground but some of Gawns taps were really well directed.

Grundy is tracking very well for a 21 year old and the future is bright!

I'd say outworked is the wrong terminology unless you're referring to the lesson Goldy dished out to him last week.
Never stopped trying and willed himself on the contest for 120 minutes.
Out rucked then, we were getting smashed in the hitouts and hitouts to advantages.

Thought he wasn't leading well either though, but really lifted after half time.

Out rucked then, we were getting smashed in the hitouts and hitouts to advantages.

Thought he wasn't leading well either though, but really lifted after half time.
Stats, that can be misleading when it comes to rucks and that one pearler of a tap by Gawn that lead to the Demons' goal aside he held his own and ran out the game well, basically on his own.
Maybe I'm tripping but reckon this was one of the better displays Brodie and a very good sign of things to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was average for 3 Qtrs(Never Stopped Trying) but when the game was on the Line in last he Stood Up and Big Part of us Winning.

Had 20 Touches today for the 1st time Since his 1st year

I'm loving his follow up work after the ruck contest. I've noticed many times this season he barges his way to the contest after the ball hits the deck and on numerous occasions he'll be on the end of it trying to get a clearance, however, he mistimes the kick or misses the ball completely. I'm just waiting for him to develop his game so that he can consistently make these clearances :D

I'm loving his follow up work after the ruck contest. I've noticed many times this season he barges his way to the contest after the ball hits the deck and on numerous occasions he'll be on the end of it trying to get a clearance, however, he mistimes the kick or misses the ball completely. I'm just waiting for him to develop his game so that he can consistently make these clearances :D

He had 4 Clearances yesterday

378931_gl.jpg
379101_gl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back